Curiosity!!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Curiosity!!

Postby Vienna » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Good Evening all!

I have a question to ask you all.
I have what I think are symptoms but I can't be to sure, and I don't want to really drop more hints to my mom as I'd like to keep it somewhat of a surprise (if I am or not)

Im in the real early stages.. So much so, that I haven't missed my period yet, and haven't got to test yet either. I'm (if I am) will be a first time mom..

So, My question is this:
My symptoms!
I've had an aversion to my beloved Mexican food..:(
I've been feeling very bloated..
Cramping in lower stomach..
Shortness of breath..
Fatigued
Itching between my breasts
And theres a dull ache on my right side, of which im assuming is my ovary?
And last night while I was working I felt this flutter in my lower stomach, in the centre.. I understand this is not the baby.. Lol but could someone explain this to me?

Is it to early to tell if I could be pregnant?

Thanks for any input!
Vienna

Re: Curiosity!!

Postby scarlettblackie » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Do you know how many days past ovulation you are? Obviously the longer you wait the better. I first tested the day my period was due - this was 12 DPO for me and got a really strong line.
CP June 2014 - 4W5D
MC Sept 2014 - 7W3D (only measured 5W4D)
scarlettblackie
Friend

Postby Vienna » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:13 pm

scarlettblackie wrote:Do you know how many days past ovulation you are? Obviously the longer you wait the better. I first tested the day my period was due - this was 12 DPO for me and got a really strong line.

Is that from my last period? If so, we've been intimate 3 times since that day.. And im going to say its been about 16 days since.. Ive been getting these symptoms ever so often since..
I dont know most warning signs as its all new to me and many people say different things..
The fluttering truly baffles me..
Vienna

Postby scarlettblackie » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:36 am

If you mean you are on cycle day 16 (CD16), ie 16 days since your last period started, then you have either just only ovulated, or are about to ovulate. It takes a good week past ovulation for any pregnancy symptoms to become noticeable. Most commonly though you would start to notice them mostly around the time of your next period due date.
CP June 2014 - 4W5D
MC Sept 2014 - 7W3D (only measured 5W4D)
scarlettblackie
Friend

Return to Newbies