please, please Help !!!!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

please, please Help !!!!

Postby queengianna21 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Long story, lots of details please read and respond!
So I'm 17 turn 18 in feb. I have an on off relationship with my bf of almost 3years. We had sex for the first time ever in October of 2014.We dont use condoms, we just use tgethe pull out method.. In October, I thought I got pregnant, but I got my period. Actually 3 days early. Lasted for six days and had cramps and everything. Then this month,about 3 days ago, the day before I ovulated, we had unprotected sex and he didn't ejaculate anyways. I track my ovulation by cm and a period tracking app. But forgot to check before sex. A few hours after sex I had a large gush of blood come out of me which had completely stopped the next morning. I have sore pink and enlarged nipples, very hungry, very thirsty and I felt pressure on my urethra a few days ago for about 2 days. I have diarrhea and get very slight waves of nausea. Could I be pregnant or just sick !?!?!
queengianna21

Re: please, please Help !!!!

Postby queengianna21 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:44 pm

I know I definitely ovulated this month. So its impossible for me to be preggo from October. But whats up with these symptoms!? Help anyone !?,my period is due in about 2,weeks.
queengianna21

Re: please, please Help !!!!

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:21 am

I think you're okay, but you really should probably use better methods of birth control if you don't want to get pregnant. Also, the two week wait side might have more to offer you because this side of the forum is for pregnant women looking for support. Then again, the two week wait site is designed for women who are actively trying to conceive. Bottom line: if you have had two pregnancy scares in as many months and you don't want a baby, I would try something different. Condoms are cheap and so is birth control.
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Return to Newbies