BFP @11 dpo cycle 3

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

BFP @11 dpo cycle 3

Postby 3-liz » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:20 am

Hi everyone,
I just got my BFP 4 days ago. We were ttc #1. We are both 31 and french :) We are both hoping for a baby girl but as long as we have a healthy baby we will be happy!
I am very happy with my BFP but already worried since I did what I should not have and googled everything from ectopic to all sorts of MC.
My first betaHCG @ 12 dpo was 46 ui
My second @ 14 dpo was 141 ui.
I don't know if I should keep checking, I won't see a doctor before a couple of weeks.
I don't have a lot of symptoms, the most obvious one is the hangover feeling I have in the morning.

During my TTC journey I really enjoyed stalking on twoweekwait and it really helped me in so many ways!
Me 31, Him 32 Both french living in Barcelona
TTC #1
BFP at cycle 3 @11dpo

Our little girl is here! Charlie is born on sept 1st 2015!
3-liz
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: BFP @11 dpo cycle 3

Postby Honey Bunny » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:08 am

Hi There! Good to see you on this side of the board now, CONGRATS!!

Dont keep checking your betas, and gett off google for every little cramp you feel. I too kept checking my betas and it was a roller coaster and when i did not see them double every 48 hrs at around 23 dpo, DH and I were soo sad we thought we were losing baby.. its not worth it. You saw that it was doubling early on and thats all that matters.

I stil not have many symptoms. No vomiting, no morning sickness. I do tend to get nauseous but only when ive gone to long without snacking or eating. The morning hangover feeling def sucks, i know what you mean! I hate it, it goes away minutes after but it does get better. Of course i have the usual, bigger boobs, darker nipples and areolas, constipation, thirsty all the time but other than fatigue and the usual hungry every 2 hours, and acne flare ups.. i can't complain. You might stil be early on, *knock on wood* usually nausea and morning sickness does not pick up until about week 6. Hopefully you skip all of that like me.

Good luck hun! Congrats again!
Me: 27
DH : 53

Image IT'S A GIRL!Image
Claire Olivia
Born: July 17th, 2015

Baby # 2 EDD JULY 16th, 2016 - Team Green Again!

Honey Bunny

Re: BFP @11 dpo cycle 3

Postby 3-liz » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Thank you very much for the great advices and the kind and reassuring words!
Me 31, Him 32 Both french living in Barcelona
TTC #1
BFP at cycle 3 @11dpo

Our little girl is here! Charlie is born on sept 1st 2015!
3-liz
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Newbies