LONG awaited BFP and Due 9/7/15!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

LONG awaited BFP and Due 9/7/15!

Postby USCGwifey09 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Hello Ladies!
I have recently made the long awaited switch from the Infertility boards to this one! After 22 cycles of infertility with all tests showing that DH and I are perfectly healthy, we FINALLY got our BFP on New Year's Eve! This is our first child and we are over the moon excited! DH is 30 and I am 27. He is in the military and I am an engineer. We live in San Diego and we will be delivering at NMCSD at Balboa.
Our little miracle is due on September 7th, 2015 which means I am only 4 weeks and 5 days. We know it's still really early and we have only told our parents and a select few other people. I got the results confirmed by the doctor yesterday and set up my first appointment for 2/2/15.
Has anyone here delivered at NMCSD Balboa and gone through any of their parenting classes or anything? I am wondering if they are worth it. Also, does anyone know if NMCSD has anything like a natural/un-medicated birth program like a midwifery center?

Thanks for your information and support!

H&H 9 months to us all!
USCGwifey09

Return to Newbies