Hello Everyone!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Hello Everyone!

Postby breatheme » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 am

Hi to all of you TTC

First of all thank you ladies for all your posts, blogs and insight. I have learnt so much about fertility that I never knew existed.

I am a newbie here, 35 years old and OH is 36. This is out 5th cycle TTC baby no.1. So far I've been quite positive about the whole process, thinking it will happen when it happens. But I have had the occasional wobble when a close friend and two cousins announced their baby news. Luckily OH is not as emotional as me and always manages to lift me out of the funk :)

This is the first time using OPKs and charting with Fertility Friend. It feels great to have some sort confirmation of what my body is up to instead of just relying on EWCM which was what we've been doing before.

I've got one OPK + on CD15 and today I got my first cross hair on my chart on CD16! My chart looks a bit erractic though because I haven't quite gotten the hang of taking the reading at exactly the same time morning.

According to my chart I am 4DPO. Any one want to buddy up?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-01-24 at 12.02.29.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-24 at 12.02.29.png (49.08 KiB) Viewed 426 times
breatheme

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby breatheme » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:55 am

OOPs - I've posted on the wrong board.
Sorry, i shall repost on the TTC Board...
breatheme

Return to Newbies