i hope this one i dont lose my second pregnancy

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

i hope this one i dont lose my second pregnancy

Postby ShayScott2013 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 pm

question I might be pregnant again I had my lmp on feb. 25 2015 nd I had sex on march 10 2015 and I did a home test off ofline about the beach and it came up tht I was...so I am pregnant becuz the month is almost over...I need help tho
:D :P :babydustg: :yay: :bfn: :jump: :fertilization: :o: :babyb: :babyg: :happyforyou: :bfp: :sticky: :angel: :spermboy: :girlsperm: :hugs: :luck: :help:
ShayScott2013
Friend

Re: i hope this one i dont lose my second pregnancy

Postby Honey Bunny » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:01 pm

What did you need help in hun? I do hope you get your bfp if that is what you want, it does sound like you are excited to.

I would suggest visiting the other girls over on the other TWW pregnancy forum and sharing pics of your hpts, or also comparing symptoms there if you are stil in doubt. Do you happen to have a pic of your test you can upload here and we can give you the best answers or help we can.

Try not to stress about losing the baby. Its never good to add the unneeded stress on yourself nor baby. If it does make you agitated do schedule your first prenatal asap and visit your DR. This being your second pregnancy after a previous MC I would suggest and would assume they would want to keep a closer eye much earlier on to track your pregnancy progress. Plus if the past MC was caused due to something they can prevent (progesterone, ect) its good to make sure you get in there as early as possible. Good Luck. HTH
Me: 27
DH : 53

Image IT'S A GIRL!Image
Claire Olivia
Born: July 17th, 2015

Baby # 2 EDD JULY 16th, 2016 - Team Green Again!

Honey Bunny

Re: i hope this one i dont lose my second pregnancy

Postby ShayScott2013 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:10 am

Yea I had my period but it was only three days tho and I took one from the internet about if the bleach fizz ur are if you it doesn't ur and it fizzed i took it and it did fizz but I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative maybe it was too early to take it or something but I will take another one but yea I don't know wat to think rite now....so wat does that mean I am confused should I take another in a week or so but I don't know wat to do rite now...
ShayScott2013
Friend

Return to Newbies