Newbie :) I'm going crazy

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Newbie :) I'm going crazy

Postby Babymomof5 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:45 am

Hi I'm a mom of 4 girls now
Ages 7,5.5,18 months and 5 months
Well last Monday Tuesday and wed I tested and got faint faint bfp Walmart 88 came up darkest compared to all the others esp a frer was so faint
Wed night I started bleeding dark red little bright red till Saturday early morning I thought I had a chemical
Well Saturday I took a test just to see what was going on and came out darker then wed tests been testing since Saturday and still getting darker I don't know wants going on but I'm def prego
Last night dtd and woke up bleeding again with my last pregnancy I had a low lying placenta and when I dtd I would bleed till after 16 weeks. My Drs ain't open yet so waiting to call her to get an appt. I'm so confused what's going on .

This fmu this morning came up within a min

Yesterday tests
Babymomof5

Re: Newbie :) I'm going crazy

Postby MamaBird912 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Your tests look promising! Just try to keep your head up. I'm sure it's rough.. But that low lying placenta thing could be causing bleeding, if you have it. I'd just stop dtd until you can go see your Dr!
MamaBird912
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Babymomof5 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Well went to Drs today she did blood find out levels tomorrow and did a quick ultrasound and found a sac in only 5 weeks so we shall see
Babymomof5

Postby Simone12012 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:05 pm

A line is a line congrats!!
Simone12012
Friend

Return to Newbies