Newbie, first pregnancy!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Newbie, first pregnancy!

Postby LovelyLadyBump » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi ladies!

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself! I am newly pregnant (eeeek, just typing that makes me smile!) and I know I will be here often to talk to others who are going through similar things, and to also keep my anxiety down as this is my first pregnancy and I have nooo idea what to expect. DH and I have been married just over a year and we got our BFP the day before Thanksgiving- we are so ecstatic! My guess is that I am around 4 weeks. I'm getting a blood test tomorrow morning and will hopefully have a better idea after getting those results (again, new to this!) Then my first appt will be scheduled based on how far along I am. Pretty much I just needed a space to say, no scream, I'M PREGNANT!! AH!! :) ...It's so hard not telling anyone.

I would love to have some buddies to help me through the first trimester! Best wishes to you all!

xoxo
LovelyLadyBump
Friend

Re: Newbie, first pregnancy!

Postby alecita1987 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Welcome and congratulations!
You can calculate your current gestational age and due date if you have the date of your Last Menstrual Period (LMP). That's the first day of bleeding when you had your last period. Google due date calculator and just with that information you'll able to see how far along you're right now and when are you due. A more accurate date will be given to you after you have your first ultrasound.

Feel free to join your Due Date Club, so you can meet all the ladies that are currently at the same stage in their pregnancy.
Me: 29, DH: 28
DS: 14 months old

BFP! 4/21/15 -> :angel: MMC @ 10w (6/6/15)
BFP! 10/1/15 -> DS born 6/9/16. My RAINBOW Baby!
BFP! 6/26/17 -> EDD 3/8/18 :sticky:

Ultrasound on 8/1/17 @ 8w5d :hb: 172 bpm

alecita1987

Postby LovelyLadyBump » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank you! Based on the calculator, it said I am 4 weeks! I will definitely check out the due date club!

xoxo
LovelyLadyBump
Friend

Postby josephortiz » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 am

Great!! I am also 4 month pregnant . Little bit worry about delivery.
josephortiz
Friend

Return to Newbies