Please pray for me..

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please pray for me..

Postby Mrscurry0719 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:54 pm

I'm new to being registered on this site, however I've browsed through it for years while ttc. I always said if I ever got a bfp I would finally post.. my symptoms & all of that. Well I gave up trying about a year ago after about 5 years of tears. Last night I went to the ER for food poisoning & they ran some tests & come to find out I was pregnant. They estimated me at 4 weeks 5 days.. I was shocked however I couldn't let myself be too excited because I just felt like it would hurt worse once it got ripped away. Low & behold though, I'm running errands today & I start bleeding along with some yellowish CM which was turning the blood like an orangish color. I immediately went back to the hospital & they said I should be okay so long as I don't notice any clots. My beta levels were 3660.70 lastnight, & today at the hospital they were 4203.90. So they at least went up over night. But I have to go back saturday to make sure they're still rising. I also forgot to add i have mestral cramps. Its really weird & just giving me flashbacks to all the heartbreak ive had in the past. Please keep me in your prayers.
Mrscurry0719

Re: Please pray for me..

Postby alecita1987 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:36 am

Hang in there! The cramps during early pregnancy are very normal and the bleeding well, althought not "normal" is also pretty common. I bled pretty bad with this pregnancy at 5.5 weeks and baby turned out being completely fine so have faith. Have you found an OB/midwife yet? You might want to as at the hospital yes they check you but it's totally not the same thing. You might need to have some tests done, like a progesterone check, to see if that's the cause of the bleeding. Mine was low and I had to be on supplements till 13 weeks.
Me: 29, DH: 28
DS: 14 months old

BFP! 4/21/15 -> :angel: MMC @ 10w (6/6/15)
BFP! 10/1/15 -> DS born 6/9/16. My RAINBOW Baby!
BFP! 6/26/17 -> EDD 3/8/18 :sticky:

Ultrasound on 8/1/17 @ 8w5d :hb: 172 bpm

alecita1987

Postby Forthisbabyiprayed » Wed May 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Hope everything is ok!

Forthisbabyiprayed

Postby Abigail302 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:18 am

Hi there, I know I am late to post but are everything okay now? Is the baby fine? Are you okay. Please let us know how you are doing!
I am a stay at home mom with 2 children. They are far apart, one teenager and the other one only 3 years old. I love blogging and I blog about strollers. Visit my blog for good information on strollers, the different types of strollers and just the best guide on choosing the best stroller.
http://strollers.parentingace.com/
Abigail302

Return to Newbies