Hello!!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Hello!!

Postby nursemommy87 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello Everyone!!

I'm new here, and thought I would join on this site because as we all know the tww is excruciating!! My wife and I decided to start ttc in January of this year, with me being the carrier. She has one son already who is 16 and now we've decided to start all over!! We ttc for five cycles starting in January with little success, possibly related to donor sperm issues. We have now connected with the donor of our dreams and inseminated this past weekend. I'm struggling a lot with this tww because of the past failures. I'm trying to be positive and not necessarily be so down, but it's hard because the disappointment of a BFN sticks with you for a while. I'm just looking for support from other women who know what I am going through and can hopefully provide that support for someone else!! Baby dust to you all!!
nursemommy87

Re: Hello!!

Postby Nick02 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello! I understand completely how hard the tww is. We tried for 8 months got pregnant, later found out it was ectopic, and were completely devastated. Then we waited 3 months to try again. We got lucky and the second time it only took 4 cycles and now I'm 22 weeks pregnant. It's so stressful ttc. This is a great site and many of the women here can relate. Just a heads up though, it looks like you posted this on the pregnancy side. At the top of the website are ttc boards and at the bottom are pregnancy boards. You'll find a lot more women in their tww on the ttc side. I suggest the buddy group boards. Those ladies are awesome. Good luck!
Nick02
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Hello!!

Postby Abigail302 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:15 am

Hi there,

Welcome to this forum. I know that this forum will give you the necessary support that you need. Good Luck!

I am also new here! I love to learn new parenting tips and tricks just for interest sake. Thank you that I can be part of this community.
I am a stay at home mom with 2 children. They are far apart, one teenager and the other one only 3 years old. I love blogging and I blog about strollers. Visit my blog for good information on strollers, the different types of strollers and just the best guide on choosing the best stroller.
http://strollers.parentingace.com/
Abigail302

Return to Newbies