Two Week Wait

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!
Post a reply

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 am

my facebook is listed as Janelle Johnson Owens or Maddie0925

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 am

I went to the ER yesterday b/c I really started bleeding, and clotting. My level was only in the 70's. She said I probably miscarried. They are going to do another test tomorrow, just to see what my levels are. It will truly be a miracle from God if they are better. I pray GOd's will be done, but it hurts so bad. I know a lot of people go through them, but I guess you don't know until you have one.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 am

Oh sweetie Im so sorry. I had one 7 months before I got pregnant with Teighlor. It is very painful. Keeping you in my prayers and take time to grieve (sp?) and heal. I didn't really get that time and I wish I had.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 pm

ty

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:13 pm

I know we haven't been on here in forever... I was just stopping in to say Happy Birthday to all of our 3 year olds. Mine turns 3 tomorrow and she is more excited than waiting for Christmas. Our babies are no longer toddlers anymore and only have to do yearly doctor visits now. Yayy!!!

Enjoy the birthday month!!! :D

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi everyone from September 2008! I totally just found this thread after 4 months of being back on here - it was really nice to go back and read all the posts on this thread - it brings back memories of 3 years ago. Happy birthday to our "big kids" :D

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:54 am

Kpatty, congrats on the pregnancy!! :D

Re: September 2008 Moms!

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:26 pm

HEY ALL!!! Long time! Its 9-2017. My Makanah will be 9 years old! How is everyone?
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend