Zero symptoms

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Zero symptoms

Postby lisbanales16 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 am

Hello Ladies,
after trying to conceive for 7 months and going through clomid, femara and now injectables I can finally say I'm pregnant. According to the calculator I'm 4 weeks and 6 days. I've been also taking progesterone inserts and metformin as well. I already had two bloodwork first one was 164 and the second one came back 442 from last week. I'm here because I'm concern about not having any but any symptoms. I know I didn't have much when I had my daughters years back but at least I was tired and hungry, this time ZERO symptoms, seriously I don't feel pregnant at all. I took another pregnancy test two days ago because I'm really feeling normal. Now my question to you is... shouldn't I have any symptom? not just feeling sick but at least feeling tired or sore boobs, at this point I don't have any..

Please help, have any of you had the same?

Thank you
Lisa
lisbanales16
Friend

Re: Zero symptoms

Postby erin860 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:45 am

Try not to worry, with my first I didn't have any symptoms at all until I was about six weeks and still it was very unnoticeable. I would pray to feel sick so I could have some reassurance that everything was going good with the pregnancy but even later in my first trimester I didn't feel much. I still had a healthy pregnancy. I'm now pregnant with my second and was sick all through my first trimester day and night so I think every pregnancy is different too. Symptoms do come and go also so if you start to feel sick and then some days you feel better try not to panic :) PS I have heard that no morning sickness means you're having a boy.
erin860

Postby lisbanales16 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:06 am

Thank you Erin860
I'm just nervous since I had a miscarriage last May . I took another urine pregnancy test just to calm down and came back immediately dark line , I know that doesn't really tell if everything is ok with baby but at least gives me peace until I have the ultrasound. Hopefully is a boy like you said, I already have two girls and my husband really wants a boy. I don't really have a preference as long as he/she is healthy.

Thank you again!
lisbanales16
Friend

Postby erin860 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 am

I totally understand being nervous especially after suffering from a miscarriage. Your numbers look great though. I try to tell myself as long as I'm not bleeding or having crazy bad cramps than I'm okay. Below is a website that you enter the date of your last monthly period and it calculates your risk of a miscarriage. Of course there are a lot of factors it doesn't take into account but it's a general. I looked at the website a lot in the beginning of this pregnancy because it made me feel like I was having little victories towards a healthy pregnancy as the days went by and my chances went down. It might sound silly to you but it helped me with my worries so I wanted to share.

http://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=08&d=10&y=12
erin860

Postby lisbanales16 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 am

Thank you for the information. I didn't look based on the last day of my period since I had injections and ovulated earlier but looked based on the weeks I'm now. It does help me feel better

Thank you so much
lisbanales16
Friend

Postby BreeAndJoe081415 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:03 pm

I also didn't get symptoms until about 6 weeks. No nausea until 8 weeks. Relax. They will come :)
TTC #1 since May 2015. Endometriosis. Chemical Pregnancy Dec 2015. Ectopic with rupture and loss of right tube May 2016. 3 failed clomid cycles. Suprise BFP May 2017 :)
BreeAndJoe081415
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Newbies