4 Weeks today and First Pregnancy

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

4 Weeks today and First Pregnancy

Postby scubachic84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:02 am

Hi! I'm so happy, yet nervous to join the pregnancy forums vs. the TTC. Nervous, because its still really early and I dont want to get my hopes up.

Got my first positive at 10dpo. Took 2 test the next day, both positives, one the next and the other yesterday at 13dpo....5 tests total and all positive. Today is 14dpo and the day AF is supposed to be here and so far, so good. I'm excited to join this journey with ya'll and will take all the advice I can get. I'm not new to babies being the oldest of 7, but this is my first pregnancy, soooo a lot to learn.

First off, I read there are Due Date Clubs, but can't seem to find these anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you and Congrats to all of you!
scubachic84

Re: 4 Weeks today and First Pregnancy

Postby Kari.Nathan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 am

congrats and welcome. For the DD clubs to appear you have to join the preg side ..so find the login or join button..for me it's showing in the upper right corner. Once you join this side all the months will appear. let me know if you find them or need more help.

Everleigh Jordan 6.26.15 @ 39+1 7lbs 12oz
R side pyelectasis
US 23+0 Weight 1lb 7oz
US 26+5 Weight 2lbs 9oz
US 31+5 Weight 4lbs 10oz
US 36+1 Weight 6lbs 13oz

US number 456,765 or so it feels lol scheduled for 12.28.15 to go over surgery details to remove upper pole of R kidney. Confirmed duplication (from renal lasix scan) of collecting ducts on BOTH sides.
Kari.Nathan
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Newbies