Urine or aminio fluid!?

Talk about your birth plan, ask questions, and share advice.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Urine or aminio fluid!?

Postby Lilsgrnspice » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:03 pm

I am 35.2 weeks and I have been feeling a lot of pelvic pressure these last two weeks. The past week, every time I finish urinating and stand up, I get intense pressure and have to sit down. Yesterday, while taking a bath I had what I thought at the time was an accident of peeing myself. It felt like a small gush, but of course I was in a bathtub so I couldn't tell smell or color. It surprised me, but was able to urinate a decent amount 3 times within 15 minutes... Again unable to tell if it was in fact urine. Since yesterday, every time I stand up from sitting, I leak a little. And when standing I get that pelvic pressure that gets better when reclining or laying down. The wetness in my underwear is colorless and odorless. No signs on mucus plug. No intense regular contractions, but I have had some mild sparatic cramping. Going to dr tomorrow for weekly visit but now I'm worried that I may be leaking amnio fluid!
Second time Mommy
Baby #1 via IUI girl born January 10, 2016 7 lbs 14.5 oz, 19.5 inches long, Lillian Nicole

Baby # 2 conceived the old fashion way, surprise! EDD May 14, 2018
Lilsgrnspice
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Urine or aminio fluid!?

Postby Lilsgrnspice » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Update: tested negative for amnio, but they want to do an ultrasound to confirm baby size and position, amount of fluid, etc. atb35 weeks, I'm measuring 39, yikes! Speculating baby's size and position are causing bladder leakage...fun!
Second time Mommy
Baby #1 via IUI girl born January 10, 2016 7 lbs 14.5 oz, 19.5 inches long, Lillian Nicole

Baby # 2 conceived the old fashion way, surprise! EDD May 14, 2018
Lilsgrnspice
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Labor & Delivery