Writing away our weight *anyone is free to join*

Ready to shed those baby pounds?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby leelobdell » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:32 pm

2/7-
Still here. Still plugging away. I have lost 18 pounds now. WOO HOO!!! I am getting a treadmill as soon as our taxes come back. I want to keep doing the gym, but I am so self conscious of my butt and my boobs jiggling that I sadly do not give it 100% when I am there. I don't care how much I jiggle at home. Good job everyone!!!
<div>Image </div>
leelobdell
Star Member
Star Member

Postby ~FairyMama~ » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Gratz on 18 pounds :) We have an elliptical bike and I need to start using it. I wish we had a treadmill instead, that should be great when you get one! I know what you mean about jiggling haha. I don't think I would join a gym till I was almost in shape because I would be so self conscious too! I have been doing an hour long workout dvd everyday and am going to keep at it and also try to add elliptical on top of that. I am going to have to really buckle down this week if I want to have 20lbs off by my b-day.
DS: 10/2008
TTC #2 since 10/2009
Early Loss: 8/2011
BFP: 11/2014!!
~FairyMama~
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby leelobdell » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am

2/9-
So, I got up this morning to weight myself, and my scale said 320. I weighed myself 4 times just to be sure that I wasn't seeing things. I am so happy with the results I am seeing. It is amazing what changing your diet and introducing a little exercise will do to a girl!!! It hasn't been all easy. I still struggle with the late night snacking and the picking of foods as I am making the kids dinner plates every night. I got the EA fitness 2 as a reward for getting to 330, and I have been playing that almost every day. I LOVE, LOVE, the boxing part of the program. Yesterday I did 40 minutes of the boxing in addittion to the 15 minute workout. I burned 585 calories. Keep on keepin on girls. We can do it.
<div>Image </div>
leelobdell
Star Member
Star Member

Postby leelobdell » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 am

2/11-
So, I measured myself last night to give my scale a rest until monday. On 1/11/11 my waist measurement was 54 inches, Yesterday, it was at 50!!!! I have lost 4 inches in a month!! That excites me almsot as much as the scale moving. I am so happy. I feel so much better to. I am sleeping better at night, and I feel like I have more energy during the day. I used to lay down with the kiddos from 9-12, but now, I don't sleep. I feel like I have energy just zipping right through me. We can do this!!!
<div>Image </div>
leelobdell
Star Member
Star Member

Postby ~FairyMama~ » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:39 am

Awesome job Leel, I should take measurements! I know that even if you don't lose a ton of weight you can be losing inches. I took before pictures yesterday night and will compare when I get about 20 more lbs off.

I got my first 10 off as of this morning! It feels really good knowing they are 10 hard work pounds and not just like starving myself and water weight pounds.

I started doing a yoga/pilates routine that I found on netflix in addition to the aerobic video I have been doing. It feels awesome to make it all they way through it. I can't do everything perfect or as long as them but I do my best!

So I don't think I will have 20lbs off by my birthday but that is OK. I am just going to see how close I can get :) I would need to lose 10lbs over the next 7 days.

ETA: 4 more lbs and I will be the lightest I have been in AGES!
DS: 10/2008
TTC #2 since 10/2009
Early Loss: 8/2011
BFP: 11/2014!!
~FairyMama~
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby leelobdell » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Amber,
Awesome job losing 10 pounds. It does feel different when you actually work for the loss instead of starving yourself. I am feeling so good. I know that it is only 22 pounds, but it is 22 pounds that I am committed to never seeing again.
<div>Image </div>
leelobdell
Star Member
Star Member

Previous

Return to Weight Loss Club