How do you find time?

Ready to shed those baby pounds?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

How do you find time?

Postby Answered_Prayers » Tue May 14, 2013 11:00 am

I am having a hard time finding any time to workout. I have a lot of weight too loose. I always gain a lot of weight while pregnant. I have 40 pounds to loose. I know I can start by walking, but I am just so tired. I know I have to make time.
Married for 9 years to my DH
DD-5 yrs.
DD2- Newborn born 12/24/12

1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Answered_Prayers
Star Member
Star Member

Re: How do you find time?

Postby beachmommy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 am

I am new, and just saw this so I apologize for being a few months late but no matter what anyone says, this is a problem for many moms. I had my first son about 6 months ago, and I went through the same issues. It's a long process but if you stay with it, you will eventually see results! Try to eat as clean as you can so you get more energy naturally (junk foods make you even more tired). Walks are a great start. Try for 30min walks while pushing the stroller! There are a bunch of workout dvds out there that have 20 or 30min workouts you can do during your child's naps or quickly after you get them down for bed. If you don't want to purchase programs, check on youtube! There are a bunch of pilates, yoga, kickboxing, abs, pretty much you name it and the workout is on there! A little something is better than nothing, so just remember that :) Once your baby is a little older it also gets a lot easier to find the time! Good luck and keep at it.
beachmommy
Friend

Return to Weight Loss Club