Two Week Wait

A *supportive* forum for mommies who are breastfeeding :-)
Post a reply

1 year milkstone

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 pm

I feel terrible I havent been on here very much. Life has taken over and I find less time to spend here.

I will never forget, however, how amazing all of you have been, how supportive, how comforting, how informative and how because of this site, I have hit my one year milkstone, and am now completed my hours to become a LC! I am so excited, I have so much happiness helping other mommas with their struggles and I am so happy me and my JJ bug made it to a year.

We are still going pretty strong, she really only wants to nurse at bedtime and all night long. Occasionally before a nap. I dont have much milk left ( I think) but that doesnt stop my bug. She is just so amazing. I have loved this past year.

Words can't express my gratitude and admiration of all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :hb:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:00 pm

I remember this being quite the year for you and your nursling!! You did an awesome job making it this far and beyond! Congratulations! :jump:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Awesome job, mama~!

Congrats!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:40 am

Congratulations on making it a year! I am so amazed and in awe of how completely devoted you have been to sticking it out. You deserve a party or something!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 am

amazing....you are such a strong and determined woman, your LO is so lucky to have you!

congrats!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 am

Congrats!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend