Domperidone

A *supportive* forum for mommies who are breastfeeding :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, saraspi

Domperidone

Postby MommyOf2BFGirls » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi ladies. I haven't been on TWW in awhile - it's been so long I had to create a new username. I've got 2 BF babies, older DD is 4 1/2 years old and younger DD is 2 1/2. I haven't breasted since my youngest was year old (so about 18 mos now) but today in the mail, I received a shipment of domperidone (must've been back ordered forever and I forgot about it). Anywho, it is the only thing that helped me BF when I went back to work coz I struggled really hard to make enough milk. I tried EVERYTHING, increase water intake, fenugreek, blessed thistle, brewers yeast, steel cut oatmeal, name it, I tried it. Domperidone was the only thing that worked. Unfortunately, DH says there will be NO baby # 3 so I don't need the Domperidone. It's yours for the taking - 18 boxes of 100. MSG me if you want some or all, I just need you to cover shipping charges.
MommyOf2BFGirls

Re: Domperidone

Postby h0ping » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm

I have never heard of that what is it exactly and how much / how often do you take it???

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby MommyOf2BFGirls » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 am

There's an article on KellyMom.com about it. Let me go dig it up.
MommyOf2BFGirls

Postby MommyOf2BFGirls » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 am

Found a great article on it on International Breastfeeding Center. Pleas note, it's not readily available in the US, typically only via a compounding pharmacy. http://www.nbci.ca/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=17
MommyOf2BFGirls

Return to Breastfeeding