One Side bigger than the other!!! AAAHHH!

A *supportive* forum for mommies who are breastfeeding :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, saraspi

One Side bigger than the other!!! AAAHHH!

Postby tdarrow » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am

Hello ladies,

I wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. This is my second time BFing. My son is just over 3 months old. He is growing really great. Already in 6-9 month clothes. He weighs about 18 lbs. So no worries with him not getting enough. I also have implants under the muscle. I Bfd with my first son 8 years ago and things were good then too. Well, this time around my Right boob is bigger. Anyone have any tips or advice or stories about this? They were both the exact same size before Bfing. I am back to work and when I pump I get about 3-4 oz from the left and anywhere from 4-6 oz from the right. I have over the past several days started only pumping the exact amount from the right as I get from the left, hoping this will help. How can I even this out by chance? Thanks to anyone who responds. God Bless!!
tdarrow
Angel
Angel

Re: One Side bigger than the other!!! AAAHHH!

Postby jessm » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am

Normal. I'm really hoping they'll go back to being closer to the same size post baby because it is at least a full cup difference and it's noticeable.
BFP 5/4/11 at 10 DPO with our first!
8/2/11 it's a BOY!!!
BFP 12/20/13 at 10 DPO with baby 2!
3/19/14 it's a GIRL!!!

jessm

Re: One Side bigger than the other!!! AAAHHH!

Postby MegsIsMommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 am

Normal. :-) My dd prefers my left side so it is bigger from nursing more from. They will even back out.
Megs {29} DH {32}
MegsIsMommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Breastfeeding