Two Week Wait

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)
Post a reply

All-in-one cloth diapers on Aliexpress?

Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Has anyone bought them before?
Do you have any reviews?

I'm (very) newly pregnant but already obsessed with organizing the arrival of my future little one. :) Can't wait!

Re: All-in-one cloth diapers on Aliexpress?

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:18 pm

I've never tried those before but, I am trying to decide what to buy as well!

Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:40 pm

I had a friend over just this afternoon. She has a 3 months old baby and uses cloth diapers. She told me the best thing to do is buy 1 diaper each from a few brands, test it on your baby and make sure it fits well -- to prevent leakage -- and then you can buy some more. :) I think I'll do exactly that!

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:20 pm

I might buy a few of the highly rated ones but, I really want to have my newborn stash ready before baby gets here! Have you narrowed it down yet?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:47 am

I'm still unsure! I'm thinking 1 cheap from Aliexpress, 1 Omaïki and 1 Bumgenius. What about you?
I think I'll buy only all-in-one diapers. Because most cloth diapers fit 8-35 pounds, it'll be hard to get a snug fit with a newborn -- I was thinking using disposables at first. It will give me time to try the samples on the baby!

Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 am

There are soooo many brands...
I want hybrid ones, to save money and drying time. Flip, same company as bumgenius, seem really good, buy quite expensive.
I saw some in baby r us, bumkins, for way cheaper but I'm unsure about them being good or not. Reviews are pretty mixed. Actually older reviews are bad and recent ones are good.

In Quebec claudia, you also have a website called la petite ourse, and they offer cheap pocket diaper

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks for the tip! I think I've seen some inexpesive ones at Jean Coutu. :)

Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:11 pm

I really like pockets and AI2 because they dry faster and I feel like they get cleaner! Bum genius are really good and so are fuzzi bunz! I have heard great things about Alva diapers and they are SO cheap! I'll probably also use disposable until my C-section is healed up enough to do diaper laundry lol!

Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Ha! Good idea, yup! I never heard of Alva diapers -- I'm going to take a look at it. :)
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend