How do you say it?

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

How to say ECOver

like it is spelled, ECO-ver
14%
EEE- cover
83%
other
3%

Total votes : 35

Postby bookishmomma2 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm

cassb wrote:Lol, I had considered that spelling...(and I like it more than mine :oops: ) but for some reason went with Avalea. Anyway, she has the cutest name :wink:

And I too am still saying EEEE-cover. I tried it the other way and it just doesn't feel right.

I like both of the spellings, it's very close to my DD's name. :) Not the same name, but similar. "Avalea" always makes me think of "Avonlea" which in turn always makes me happy...I was a big Anne of Green Gables fanatic as a kid.

And I can't switch to the "right" way of saying Ecover either! :rofl:
bookishmomma2
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffiegal » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:30 pm

bookishmomma2 wrote:
cassb wrote:Lol, I had considered that spelling...(and I like it more than mine :oops: ) but for some reason went with Avalea. Anyway, she has the cutest name :wink:

And I too am still saying EEEE-cover. I tried it the other way and it just doesn't feel right.

I like both of the spellings, it's very close to my DD's name. :) Not the same name, but similar. "Avalea" always makes me think of "Avonlea" which in turn always makes me happy...I was a big Anne of Green Gables fanatic as a kid.

And I can't switch to the "right" way of saying Ecover either! :rofl:

Oh now see?! I wanna go break out my Anne of Green Gables DVDs and let Abigayle watch it. :lol:

When I pick names, I picture us winning the powerball and living in the big huge plantation house that I really really want here. It has to be a name that sounds nice and southern belle-ish when I yell from the front door. :P
*~Tiffany~*
Mommy to

Abigayle 4-26-01 via c-section
4 boogabeans in heaven
Henry 6-2-08 VBAC #1
Avaleigh 9-5-2009!!! VBAC #2

http://www.imstillhenry.blogspot.com

tiffiegal
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Cloth Diapering