B/S/T with our TWW buddies!!

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby amylynn08 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:07 pm

IHA

BSRB fitted 11$ Black one with guitars SOLD(except the green on in top corner I tried to put some snaps in and the fabric is worn so that is 8 $) All the rest EEUC to EUC shipping included

Lots of life left in all these diapers elastic is still in great condition. I don;t have lots of feedback but need to start somewhere. drop me a line if you need more pics of specific and I will do my best with a busy 1 yr old.

ALL OF THEM FOR 120$ shipping included

ISO

paypal
Last edited by amylynn08 on Fri May 14, 2010 4:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
amylynn08
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aimsy » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Added items to IHA AND ISO!! Page 1.

Items include:
- various fitteds (bsrbs SOLD, mutts, SOS, loveybums, dream-eze)
- various covers (wool, imsevimse, blueberry SOLD)
- adorable girlie longies SOLD
Last edited by aimsy on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aimsy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby VTHokie_Mama » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Finally got around to listing all my stuff. :) If you want pics just LMK!

IHA:
10 Imse Vimse NB flannelette contours
2 TFF, size Medium girly colors, well loved
Thirsties V1 cover, Medium raspberry, GUC
Swaddlebees AIO, sz M -Peach w/ velour inner GUC
Imse Vimse wool wrap, NB GUC
MEOS, no soaker
2 Peaches-n-Cream PFs w/ doubler, EUC
1 pair metal head diaper pins (w/ safety head things) NEW
Lots of women's Scrubs, sized S & SX

ISO:
Paypal, Trades for: Peewell fitteds sz M/L gn/boy colors, Bamboo fleece yardage, GN/boyish GMs!
Last edited by VTHokie_Mama on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
VTHokie_Mama
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ThinkinPink » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

IHA:
Nothing at the moment. I'm new to cloth and on a trial and error basis right now, but I'm sure there's something I'll find that I don't like. HAHA!!

ISO:
(girl prints for all)
GM's
BB coveralls
Mutts 3SR
BGOS 3.0 possibly organics??

I'm wanting to try a couple different things before buying brand new. That way I know what I do and don't like, and can buy accordingly.
ThinkinPink
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby justafeistyone » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 pm

I lurk the boards more than I post, but figured I'd give this a shot.....

IHA:
    BSRB's (1 original/full cut, 1 trim cut, 2 overnight original/full cut)
    Mutt 3SR (blue monkeys/bananas w/chocolate velour contour interior)
    Newborn sized Kitties cover (has snap to fold down for belly button)
ISO:
    paypal
    BGOS organic AIO's
All are in at least GUC, if not EUC. A couple have very faint stains I have not had a chance to sun out yet. They were rarely worn, as I prefer pockets/AIO's. The polka dotted dipe & the BB cow print dipe are sold already. If you would like different pics let me know. I may also have a few GM's I may be willing to part with, too....haven't decided yet. :) Thanks!

ImageImage
justafeistyone
Angel
Angel

Postby mrsbriggs06 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 am

*gone*
be back when I have more....
Last edited by mrsbriggs06 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrsbriggs06
Angel
Angel

Postby dixiechicken » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Finally letting go of some things!!! :D

IHA:

1 original style BSRB (purchased last July)--great condition, minimal usage, light/dark olive stripes

1 original style BSRB overnight with pumpkin serging (purchased when they first came out--does not have a BSRB label) This diaper has a slight hole from the snappi. I tried to capture it in the photo. Otherwise, great condition with minimal usage.

Neither diaper has any stains. Washed in CS, and I just did an Ecover rinse last night.

YARN

This yarn was an impulse buy back in February!!! I planned to make a pair of shorties for the summer, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen! So, I'd love to see what someone here can do with it. Purchased from Under the Cherry Tree colab--Candy Pants Yarn--Mr. Mister 4oz Corriedale

ISO:

PAYPAL!!!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
Last edited by dixiechicken on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dixiechicken
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jellie_bean » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:53 pm

If anyone has any baby boy clothing, size 18+ months, PM me! :)
Jellie_bean
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby nshelbyj » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Still farely new to cloth.

ISO:

Small cloth. Still trying out different brands to see what we like best. LO is only 13lbs. Show me what you have!
nshelbyj
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Earthmomma » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:18 pm

I Still Have 45 Gerber Cloth Diapers if anyone is interested... i am open to ANY offer..

I have 24- 6 ply, 12- 3ply and 9 Flat...all for these diapers are BRAND NEW iv never used them but i have washed them a few times to gain absorbency except for the flat's theve never even been washed.

Ill also throw in the Gerber waterproof pants if you want them, i think i have about 3-4 pairs in larger sizes.

I need to start packing and making room, so please someone help a sister out :)

I have also got 10 Colababy covers 2Yellow,2Green,2Orange,2Lightblue and 2Darkblue if anyone is interested again, im willing to accept ANY offer made, these are OS covers and i thought they worked pretty well, 7 of them are brand new never used,1 of the greens has a few issues inside because of me not paying attention and putting it into the drier at high heat so the waterproof material kinda melted a bit.

I know these are generic covers but i had to use what i could afford, but if anyone is willing to try them out like i did lemme know.

Also have 3 Small Super Whisper Wraps, all white and in pretty good shape minus some wash wear, i didn't see any stains or anything like that, i can try and take pictures of anything if someone wants them as long as my camera wont be temperamental.

i also have 3 snappi's, 2 are still in the package and 1 is out but used once, all are Lightblue
Earthmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GingerBaby » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 am

I'm IDSO
2 dozen orange gmd prefolds
and
2 dozen yellow gmd prefolds
(of course I'll take a dozen though!
and someone willing to ship them to Canada!
GingerBaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dizzymariposa2 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Here is my ISO & IHA :)

Updated August 14, 2009

IHA:
Need offers for everything, I want them all gone, because I'm having a girl :)

2 Size Med WAHM Fitteds from Carriers & Cloth. These are EUC, have "V shaped" velcro, and laundry tabs. They're snappiable.

2 Medium WAHM fitteds from I don't know who!
VGUC, a tiny bit of fading but they work. Sewn in doublers, I think these are flannel. They have snaps in good working condition. No snaps for the rise, just for the waist. The pink one has some poo staining on the middle doubler that should sun out but I'm not promising.
Inside of the purple. I'll post a pic of the pink one's stain soon.

Newborn Piddle Poddles, Bought used, never worn by us. EUC, still really really soft. I'm having a girl though :)

That's all for now!

ISO:
-PAYPAL!!
-GIRLY STUFF:
~Newborn & Small fitteds, preferably with velour inner (cotton or bamboo)
~Newborn & Small prefolds/flats either dyed or with girly embellishments
~Newborn & Small Covers & Fleece soakers, girly patterns/colors only
~Cheap wool that needs love (recycled, whatever, as long as it's small and girly!)

I don't mind stains, broken snaps, un-done serging..pilling, etc. 8)

PM me if interested! :) Thanks
dizzymariposa2
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamasita » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:53 am

bump for update page one IHA
Reece Maria born 6/26/2008
ImageImage

http://www.scentsy.com/htscents
mamasita
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stacey0513 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Saving a spot, I MIGHT be selling off most of my stash. Gonna inventory and everything and get back here, wanna get the funds to buy more BG organics!
stacey0513
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JLT » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 pm

I don't post on the CD forum much, but have been around TWW for a while. We only CD about 75% of the time - so I don't have a HUGE stash - but have some things Owen has grown out of.

I haven't sold anything on DS before, but do have over 100 transactions, all with 100% positive ratings on e-bay, user name: milo_73103.
IHA:

1 - BG bamboo fitted - size SMALL - there is very very light staining (I had to check it out a couple of times, wasn't sure if I was seeing anything at first) on a small part - I tried to take a pic of the staining - but couldn't get a good one. I bought this as a second from CB - no problems with the diaper. This diaper was only used for about a month.
Image Image

3 - BG bamboo fitteds - size MEDIUM - these are also seconds from CB - the only reason I can see is that the tags have shredded in the washer. The diapers are in great shape. I've inspected these as best I can and do not see any staining. One does not have tags - I cut them off when they shredded - the other 2 do have the tags still on them - both are shredding. These diapers have been used for about 4 months.
Image Image

1 - Happy Heiny's pocket - size SMALL - light blue. Excellent condition - pilly on the inside but still works great, no staining. Used for a very short time.
Image Image

1 - Kissaluvs fitted - size 1 - melon - Used only 4 or 5 times (I didn't like the way it fit on my son) no staining
Image Image
JLT
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Diapering