I've narrowed it down... Help me choose!!!!

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Which OS Pocket or AIO would you choose?

Swaddlebees Econappi
No votes
Blueberry Minky OS
No votes
Kissaluvs Marvels OS AIO
No votes
Rumperooz
11%
BG organic AIO OS with snaps
78%
Smartipants
11%

Total votes : 18

Postby sarahmarie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:19 pm

I use BG organics and flips 24 /7 with my 13 month old. I love both of them and have had no problems what so ever. I think the flip covers are exactly like the blueberries minus a few cool colors / prints, but they are a lot cheaper.

sarahmarie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissyMia » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 pm

I voted for the BG organic aio because I really like them. Since they are all cotton, I lay in a fleece liner, all the time. Not becasue I like the stay dry inner but because I am afraid of poo stains and cotton stains easy. I just love how they fit my petite little girl and how trim they are under clothes. I always add a doubler under their soaker. I make my own fleece liners for under $2 total when fleece goes on sale.
DD1 - 2/12/08
DD2 - 10/7/10
DD3 - Due August 11th

MissyMia
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yorkiemama » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 pm

i voted BG organic AIO but its not my #1 for sure. You already know which that is, BG 3.0 pocket :( Sorry!
ME- 27
DH- 29
ImageImage
yorkiemama
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stuckunderhere » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 am

amylynn08 wrote:Definitely the BG organic... we had an issue with the stay dry layer in our diapers and A had horrible rashes until I ditched them and went with fitted. The BG organic are the only AIO we can use, and is the most versatile in my opinion...

two cents from a momma who has had alot ALOT of cloth... if I was going with one choice for an all in one that would be it.

Although in real life fitted are my favourite, and even if I end up having two in diapers I will stay with my love... :)

Ditto that!

And omg, its confirmed? YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats :D
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dee12h » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 am

AnchorsAway wrote:
dee12h wrote:I have one smartipants, and mine leaks out the top. I do love the snaps- not sure if I just need another insert since DH is now a heavy peeer- just letting you know in case that helps.

:)

LOL--- I'm guessing DS? LOL

Uh... yeah. :lol: :oops:
"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" -Frederick Douglass
DS1- 4YO
DS2- 1YO
dee12h
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Cloth Diapering