Newborn Cloth Diaper SALE!!

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Newborn Cloth Diaper SALE!!

Postby aimsy » Mon May 23, 2011 1:03 pm

For those interested, just got this email from Diaper Drive Thru on Hyenacart. Got a 6-pack from her for my last baby and loved them!

After much thought and guidance from my family, I have decided to close The Diaper Drive Thru for good. While I have enjoyed making diapers, I have been doing it for 10 years now, and want to step away from the cloth diaper business. I will still be making cloth trainers through No Babies Allowed, but I will not be making diapers any longer.

So, I am offering you one heck of a deal before I close up shop. This way I can reduce supplies and offer you one more round of customs before I close.

CuddleBuns will be $14.75 per diaper. This is what they cost 10 years ago when I first started making them This isn't bad for a one-sized diaper! This will include the soaker, but will no longer include the free doubler.

Bitty Bliss 12 pack will be $84.00 - which is $7/diaper!
Bitty Bliss 6 pack will be $45.00 - which is $7.50/diaper!
Bitty Bliss Singles will be $8/diaper!

These are the prices I used when I originally started making them a couple of years ago.

Please Note******* Estimated turnaround for this sale will be 4-6 weeks. When I have enough orders to keep me busy for the next few weeks, I'll be closing the store.

If you are ordering, please either email or put your print selection/size in the comments part of the checkout.

Thank you all for your business!

Sarah - The Diaper Drive Thru

http://hyenacart.com/diaperdrivethru/
DD1: 1-31-08
DD2: 8-13-10
aka: gbpackerfan
ImageImage
aimsy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MegsIsMommy » Mon May 23, 2011 8:37 pm

What covers did you use??? I really have not wanted seperate covers for a diaper but please convice me otherwise as these are really great prices and oh so cute!!!

How bulky were they on the baby???
Megs {29} DH {32}
MegsIsMommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MightyMarj » Tue May 24, 2011 10:35 am

WOW, that's an awesome deal. I totally bought one for our future baby #3 even though we're not TTC yet. :lol:
Me: 34 DH: 38 DS: Colvin, 6 DD: Georgia, 4 DD: Ella, 4, from Russia
Baby #4 c-section scheduled for July 28!
:angel: Aug 2012 at 5 wks 3 days

Adoption story http://aplantingforhisglory.blogspot.com//, Love fabric? http://www.etsy.com/shop/mightymarj
MightyMarj
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aimsy » Tue May 24, 2011 5:19 pm

I loved these on my newborn! I got the small, not x-small, and they lasted until 3 or 4 months old?? I just put in an extra doubler when she was older.

I used Bummi's Whisper Pants for covers. They look really old-school and not cute, but I LOVED them for the newborn stage. They are easy to put on, no velcro or snaps to scratch or cause discomfort for baby, and they are nice and thin and "smoosh" nicely under clothes.

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=94

I thought it was a pretty trim option, actually. And I thought my baby was WAY more comfy in this combination than in any other diaper. (And I had small pockets, small AIOs, prefolds, etc.)
DD1: 1-31-08
DD2: 8-13-10
aka: gbpackerfan
ImageImage
aimsy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MegsIsMommy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:49 pm

I purchased 12!!! Super excited to get them in oh, 8 weeks time... LOL Oh well. I'll be an exciting fluff delivery! :-) Thanks again for sharing!
Megs {29} DH {32}
MegsIsMommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Cloth Diapering