Rumparooz?

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Rumparooz?

Postby flygirl44 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Anyone have any opinions on the Rumparooz brand? Good? Bad? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Me (Nicole)-35 :love: DH40

ImageImage
ImageImage
flygirl44
Angel
Angel

Postby ivycrystals » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Love them! I have 3. 2 with snaps and one with aplix. The snap ones didn't hold up well, but they had a bad batch of PUL around the time I bought them. They are both still functional but aren't that pretty anymore. I probably could have gotten them replaced, but since they were functional I didn't worry.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the internal gussets. They are so soft. Hold ebf poo in well. Oh and they get really small and work well on tinier babies. They make a newborn diaper called the little joey which are also awesome.
ivycrystals
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ahenderson05 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:23 pm

They are a little wide in the crotch but other than that work great! We have 2 (been in rotation for over a year) and they are still good as day 1. Oh and ours have snaps.

I have 6 lil' Joeys that I am excited to use with this LO :D
Amanda (33) DH (34) H(13) M(9) K(5) C (2) G (1)

ahenderson05
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NotBarbaraBush » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 am

I have 4. 3 with velcro and 1 with snaps. I wish I could afford to make my entire stash out of RaR! They are that fantastic. I prefer the velcro to the snaps but the snaps are great as well.
I don't have any issues with the velcro and that is all 4 of them being washed every other day. They are the first I go to when they are clean.
I've not had any issues with my PUL. I wash on warm and line dry or dry on low heat except when I prepped them to seal the PUL.
NotBarbaraBush
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Cloth Diapering