If I had to do it all over again

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby fiddlist » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm loving the flats for my newborn, currently. Before her cord fell off they were the only ones I could get the rise low enough to avoid it. I just love how customizeable they are. I have a ton of KL0s and I'm just not in love. I also have a bunch of pockets...good DH diapers. But the flats...love! We haven't done PFs yet with this baby because she was so tiny. I might start those today.
Meg and James
Olivia, born 6/6/09
Emily, born 11/29/11

fiddlist
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ivycrystals » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:40 pm

I think it is probably irritation from being damp. I know my LO had a hard time with that at first. I just lined with fleece and it cleared right up.
ivycrystals
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Emmo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 am

Well, I'm really liking my new pockets and AIOs, so maybe that's more my bag anyway :dunno: . I really thought I'd like the pf/covers, though. I thought about lining them with fleece but then I started to feel like that was too complicated (pf, fleece, snappi, cover) I'll try them again later, maybe I will like them when she is older.
Me: 31
DH: 32
DS: 4 (Nov 2008 baby)
DD: 1 (Nov 2011 baby)

Image Image :cloth diapering:
Emmo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lousli » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:33 pm

To update, I bought some more prefolds in a larger size and 18 flats. I know she won't outgrow those and besides covers, I think we are now set until potty training. I'm trying to stay out of the diaper buying thing and just relax because I've found what I like.
lousli
Angel
Angel

Previous

Return to Cloth Diapering