Cloth Diaper Comparison Pic!

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Cloth Diaper Comparison Pic!

Postby Labamby » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:50 am

I finally finished prepping my last dipe order (the Little Green Baby dipes) and when I did a quick compare...I was kind of shocked! Granted, these won't fit him nearly as long as some of the other diapers shown here but I know for a fact that they'll fit him as soon as he comes out. Plus, I just think they are so adorable!
:babyb: 4/22/07
:babyb: 3/3/12
:babyg: 6/10/13

Handmade tutu sets, headbands/bow clips, and crochet accessories!
http://www.facebook.com/babybettyboutique1
Find us on Pinterest! @babybettyboutique
Labamby
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Aug05Dec11mommy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:47 am

I have FB smalls as well as thirsties duo. They didnt fit my daughter until she was almost 10lbs. She is long and skinny, I think if she was chunkier they would have fit her sooner.

BTW, LOVE my FB. If you find you love them I would check out alva diapers (great prints!) and sun babies. Those are 2 more brands that I really like that are similar in cut to FB

Jenna (28 ) DH (26)
DS - Camden (6) 8/05
DD- Kennedy (6 mos) 12/11
Aug05Dec11mommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Labamby » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 am

Hey, thanks for the recommendation! Would you say that Kawaii is similar? I ask because I've read that Kawaii, Alva and Sunbaby are all pretty much the same. I have two Kawaii here but I haven't used either yet...they seemed a little big. Gonna put 'em to use today.

Also, just a small update. My son was 5 lbs 14 ounces when we started using cloth, the Little Green Baby and Thirsties fit him perfectly, of course. Surprisingly, I've gotten a GREAT fit with my FB Elite's and I've gotten a pretty good, albeit bulky, fit with the BG 4.0. I HAVE had a few leaks so far but that was because I had the Little Green Baby dipes on incorrectly.

Sidenote: Although the LGB dipes were super cheap (7 bucks a dipe, I think), I wouldn't really recommend them. They are great with fit but super hard to stuff (irritatingly so), the laundry tabs SUCK so badly that I have to start washing them separately from my other dipes so they don't stick to them, and lastly, they stain pretty easily. And I wash nightly.
:babyb: 4/22/07
:babyb: 3/3/12
:babyg: 6/10/13

Handmade tutu sets, headbands/bow clips, and crochet accessories!
http://www.facebook.com/babybettyboutique1
Find us on Pinterest! @babybettyboutique
Labamby
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Cloth Diapering