where do i...

Chat about your little darling's fuzzy bunz in here. :-)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

where do i...

Postby yesyesyes » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Where can I finnd everything I need for cding? Will walmart have everything? So is it the cloth piece plus an insert, plus a cover? 3 sperate pieces?
yesyesyes
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: where do i...

Postby ahenderson05 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:37 am

You are going to want to look at specialty shops for Cloth, my favorite stores are www.clothandcarry.com (I know the owner, super helpful and very cloth savvy), cottonbabies.com.

Do you know what type of diapering system you would like to use i.e. prefolds & covers, fitteds & covers, pocket diapers, all-in-ones?
Amanda (33) DH (34) H(13) M(9) K(5) C (2) G (1)

ahenderson05
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: where do i...

Postby BeccaM » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Walmart wouldn't be the best place! They only have the basic thin cheapie Gerber diapers. I bought most of mine on Ebay or on www.greenmountaindiapers.com

We do prefolds and covers--the cheapest way. We have a few pocket diapers also. That is a cover with a fleece lined pocket and a microfiber insert. They keep baby more dry than prefolds.

they also sell all in ones, which means it's all one piece with no separate inserts or anything. They are the most expensive option. Buying used on Ebay or other diaper swapping sites is the best way to go, IMO!
Isaiah, born Nov 14th, 2010, @ 39 weeks, 2 days. 8 lbs 2 oz. All natural hospital delivery.
Simon, born Mar 23rd, 2013 @ 39 weeks, 3 days. 8 lbs 4 oz. Our first home birth!!

BeccaM
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Cloth Diapering