Wow! Hardest Shoot Ever!

Discuss photography tips, cameras, and photo theme of the month ideas here!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Wow! Hardest Shoot Ever!

Postby puddingpop » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 am

Okay this was my first newborn shoot and it was very tough. It was at the hospital. My niece was a little over a day old and very cute. My Mom brought my sister's 4 older kids to the room, with the help of my eldest niece (15 year old). My sister's very nasty MIL showed up(even after been told not to come at this time). The nasty mean rude and itchy woman actual ask my sister to kick all of us out of the room. WTF? :mad: It's not like I live close by. So yeah it was total chaos. No shoot could be worse than this. Here are the few pics I got. Please CC me on these, be brutal. Thanks gals.

Also to top it off, my model gave me her thoughts on all the craziness around her. One little bird........
Only a day old too. This one I think I've messed with the coloring wrong. She's too orange or pink :?
DD #1 I Feb 2000
DD #2 M Oct 2008
puddingpop
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Minda » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:51 am

I'm not good at CC, but I'll try. I do like the bracelet shot although you can't see all the toes, that is my only issue with the shot. I like the shot where you are focused on her hand with her blurred a bit. I also like the hands near her head shot, but I can't tell whose hands they are very well. Newborn shots are hard, but I think you did a good job or your first one.
Mommy to Austin James
Minda
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Photography / Shutter Bugs