Some photos

Discuss photography tips, cameras, and photo theme of the month ideas here!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Some photos

Postby ReubensMomma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm

I just wanted to share some of my photos from this Fall I was pretty proud of :)
I'm still shooting Auto which sucks but I am hoping to take a photography course soon to learn more about how to use my camera on my own.
CC is always welcome! I've been picking up information off here for a while and trying to use it
:D

ReubensMomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lindsey » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 am

I don't have any CC (still need to learn a lot myself!) but really cute pics:) My favorite is the last one with the cute hat!
Lindsey

Postby victoria_1024 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:37 am

These are looking great! I love the eye contact in #2, very sweet. And the hat is adorable! I would say 1, 3, and 4 all look a bit too bright (some of the detail is lost from their faces). #2 there's a yellow color cast from the background (I hate color casts, they're such a pain to get rid of!!).

You're doing great!
victoria_1024
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ReubensMomma » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks! I am trying to find a good balance on the brightness, I like the look of them being bright but I also notice it makes them "fake" feeling too.

I love how the yellow one turned out but you're right, the yellow overtakes it quite a bit.

Thanks for the comments! :) I've been practicing a lot more recently!
ReubensMomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Photography / Shutter Bugs