AUGUST 2009 MUMMYS! PART 2!

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby mrsc84 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 am

hi ladies!

Lindsay i hope you manage to catch some rest, i feel for you working so hard along with a toddler and being pregnant, i realise how i shouldnt moan im tired when at least im home all the time. 8.30 bedtime sounds awesome im terrible for getting an early night, it never seems to happen!

sorry i didnt repost yesterday it had snowed here and we ended up going out for the afternoon and playing with the sledge etc so i had to pee and didnt test,

dh got me a another one of the more expensiver pee sticks as i got another VERY faint line on a cheapy but wasnt hardly there so i poas with fmu and this is what i got....

im just a bit concerned its not getting really dark yet, it is darker than the last test i took with the same brand but it seems to be staying faint...

urgh i just hate not knowing, my body "feels" pregnant, ive been having waves on nausea and my bbs are killing and im slightly crampy now i have no more tests until i can get into town once the ice melts, the pee sticks i ordered still havent turnt up :mad:

anyways honest oppinions welcome!
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9
Joel-Jaydon born 17/aug/09 = 6lb 15oz

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LindsayHollis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:15 am

This time around my sticks were very very faint cuz I caught the positive so early and was really freaked out when they took awhile to get darker.. I must've peed on 15 sticks.. But after a couple days it got darker.. DH didn't even believe me the first two days becuz the digital still said not pregnant even though there was a faint line... Just keep peeing!!!
Me: 31 DH: 36

DD1: born August 6, 2009
DD2: born June 10, 2011

TTC #1 - 9 months
TTC #2 - BFP 1st month 8O
TTC #3 - 9 months - BFP!! EDD December 6th 2015!!!
LindsayHollis
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby kristylee » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Yea Ally for more lines!! Hope they get darker and you have a sticky bean! Keep posting pics!

I was at the dollar store and was going to but a test but they were out. I don't think I am though so I'm just waiting on AF. I started on the 22nd last month so we will see.

I'm excited for everyones bfp's!
Kendal Lee is here!
8-14-09 7lb 10oz 20in!!

kristylee
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby mrsc84 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:09 am

Hey ladies

I think I'm out :( the test I did this am there is barely a line and it wouldn't show up at all well on the camera :(

Why did I work myself up, I was positive I was pregnant , I know I said before I wasn't ready but having this situation thrust upon me has made me realise I do want this BADLY ,

I have no more tests am waiting on the ic if they arrive I will pee on them lol Im just waiting for af to arrive now I have killer boobs and am pretty fed up,

Joel is currently pulling the laptop to pieces so I had better go

Will post more later :)
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sundaymoon » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 am

Oh, Ally. :hugs: I'm so sorry. It hurts terribly when we have our hopes up so high, doesn't it? Maybe the test you just used is a fluke, have you tested again since? I'm thinking of you today.
me: Laura
DH: David
DS1: Mason - August 5, 2009
DS2: Gavin - November 27, 2011 (my VBAC baby!)
sundaymoon
Star Member
Star Member

Postby babyluv51 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Hello! Sorry its been so long (again)

Just a quick post and maybe tomorrow I'll have more time.

We're good here and I'm finally starting to feel alittle better. Anatomy scan is next week, but they told us pretty sure we're having another boy at our first tri screening.

G still gets up once-twice a night a cojple times a week, but only wants Dada. and that is FINE with me! I'm trying to prep for every 2-3 hours again here in a few months. I am DREADING that tired feeling.

Ally, you had to have been pregnant. Thats just too ironic to have that many come up positive. Maybe a chemical? I didn't even know you were TTC!!!!!

I'm going to nap! Hope everyone is having good holidays!
Baby Gavin born 7-10-09
Baby Finley born 5-10-11
Me and DH 32 years old
babyluv51
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrsc84 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Laura - you are so sweet, i dont want to get my hopes up but maybe the test was a fluke, i FINALLY got my ic's delivered i almost pounced on the postman when he knocked the door earlier!! LOL poor guy was all flustered as i was thanking him and thanking him, and thanking him LOL if only he knew how much these peesticks mean to us ladies right?!

well i tested straight away and got this

i then did a 3 hr hold and got this

im just going to continue testing for the next few days and see where it gets me :?

alison - a chemical is what i was thinking and now im getting these lines.... i just dont know, we werent ttc i was actually dead against it! we then had an ooops right around O time and then because we already had the risk of being pregnant there we decided to just not prevent, and now here i am with no af....

im glad your feeling better, how did you deal with the sickness with running around after gavin?! so excited about your scan please share pictures with us when you have time!

right now im off to bed tv is rubbish and Joel is snuffling in his room, he has a little cold AND is cutting some teeth so a rubbish night ahead AGAIN, Joel only wants mama at night too, he gets so mad at dh if he goes to him and all i hear is MMMMMMMMUUUUUUMMMMMMMMAAAAAA! over and over!! we went to a community play centre today with my neighbour and her 1 year old, he went on a bouncy castle and LOVED it, he was jumping around with the big boys.... how did our babies get so big?!

xx
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kdsrdms » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Ally!!! Your lines look good. How many DPO are you?

Alison - I'm glad you popped back in. Let us know how the anatomy scan goes.

Laura - How are you?

I have to go so this was short, sorry. Lucy is downstairs screaming for me. :( I love her so so so so much, but sometimes I need space to breathe. sigh. But you know, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
kdsrdms
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrsc84 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Morning ladies

It's 6 am and I just got up and have got the dark line I've been waiting for!! Will post pics later as I'm standing guard of our room as Joel is asleep in our bed still he actually had a good night last night and slept right thru till 5! Hooray!!!!

Dawn like you sometimes I just think I could scream when it gets too much but I also then think I would never change it or him for the world I just keep reminding myself this too shall pass!!

Well happy Tuesday everyone I'm waiting for dh to get up so I can shove a stick soaked in urine at him! Yep I'm pretty romantic ;)

Willbe back later to post pics x x
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrsc84 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 am

back again :)

fmu

smu

do you think im safe to call it a bfp?

i dunno maybe wait a few days.....im still in disbelief!!
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LindsayHollis » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 am

You are definitely preggo!!! Welcome to the club... It will keep getting darker each day.. If u are in doubt, can't u have a blood test done to see if ur numbers double??
Me: 31 DH: 36

DD1: born August 6, 2009
DD2: born June 10, 2011

TTC #1 - 9 months
TTC #2 - BFP 1st month 8O
TTC #3 - 9 months - BFP!! EDD December 6th 2015!!!
LindsayHollis
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby mrsc84 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 am

Oh girls I think I'm out :( I just started bleeding and cramping it's bright red and quite a bit :( I'm so upset will keep you posted x
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kdsrdms » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:06 pm

oh no Ally. :( I just responded to your post over on the POAS forum.

Sometimes bleeding can be normal. I hope it's a fluke and everything turns out ok. I'm so sorry you are even having to deal with the bleeding.
kdsrdms
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrsc84 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 am

Morning ladies,

Unfortunately I am pretty much out now :( I bled all night and had some small clots pass through this morning, it's really just like a heavy period but feels very different. It was early I have to be thankful for that I can not imagine a later loss and feel for. The mamas that gave to deal with that...i called my doctor this morning and he told me to rest and that unless I am in unbearable pain or passing big clots then I should stay home, we are currently iced in after a massive snow storm and then freezing temps!
I tested this morning and the line is already lighter I will keep testing untill I see nothing and then I know I can move on and start again, I'm sad but then at the same time what was meant to be will be and hopefully in the coming months we can try again, this bfp was a surprise but it's made us realise we are ready for another one!!
Joel slept like an angel for the first time in like forever he slept till 8 am!! He must have known mama needed the rest!
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kristylee » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:27 am

I'm so sorry Ally! Hang in there. At least now you know you really want to start TTC! Hugs!
Kendal Lee is here!
8-14-09 7lb 10oz 20in!!

kristylee
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES