It was our Month . Carried over from TTC boards . . .

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby jojosmomma » Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

I read your post in our ddc! I'm glad you dont have to do the test again. How are you feeling about having GD? How is your weight gain? I know you were worried about it. I can't believe we are going to be in the 3rd Trimester after this weekend!!!!
Renee, 30
DS#1: Josiah (born 10/4/04, 8lbs 5oz)
DS#2: Andrew (born 4/29/08, 8lbs 14oz)
DS#3: Kaedrin (born 12/28/09, 8lbs 8oz)
DS#4: Lathan (born 8/23/11, 7lbs 12oz)
baby #5 due September 3, 2013 It's a GIRL!!!

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Well I am not too upset , I am more so happy I do not have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning to make it to that appointment . . . Also happy because at least now I can manage it and have less worry on my mind . . .Only thing is having to go back to see the doc in a weeks time to show my reading's ( in case Insulin is needed ) but I do not think it is that bad . . . We made a real good dinner tonight and I had real good readings afterwards and before . . . Well before was a little low but probably from stress and skipping out on lunch or something I guess . . . I hate poking my fingers lol I am a wimp I think it hurts lol . . . I could not do it the first time so DP did and never realized he had the needle on the deepest setting lol . . .

I am up 11 pounds , I do not feel bad anymore in fact I feel happy because it makes me feel more Pregnant If You Know What I Mean :wink: . . .But with watching what i eat and what not I should be able to control it a lot better i guess . . .

I am going to call the Doctor`s tomorrow morning and see if I can make it for Wednesday around the same time so DP can tag along and can get some info on it too since I am new to it i can not answer all the questions for him myself . . . She also said she will make an appointment for me to see a dietitian , but I am not sure when that will be yet . . .

Well it is officially June in a few hours ( three months and the countdown is on ) 3 rd tri here we come lol .
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 pm

I am so happy that you ok with everything!!! So people wouldn't handle it as well. I still cant believe that I dont do my test until 30 weeks. I've never waited that long. I hope I pass.

ouch! I cant inflict pain on myself. I guess I could if I had to though. I can't believe you had it on the deepest setting, lol! I bet that got fixed real quick! I hate getting shots! I would rather have my blood drawn. I don't like the surprise of the poke. When I get my blook drawn I have to watch. Crazy, I know. Its hurts more if I don't watch. I like to know when exactly the needle is going into my arm.

I need to eat better! Nothing ever sounds good though. Do you plan your meals? I try and then I don't want it anymore when its time to make it.

The count down is on! I cannot believe it is June!!!!!! Where has the time gone! This is officially the fastest pregnancy ever for me!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 am

For me if I plan it and then start cooking it I can never seem to eat it . . . It is like I lose interest or something in it and then I have no appetite ? How I am over weight I have no clue it is not like I am eating too much it is just I guess I don't eat enough, if you know what I mean . . . I am lucky if I take in 1000 cals a day and my doctor told me yesterday I need to try to take in at least 2000 8O

I am so shocked , I mean this AM my blood reading was 4.1 now that is real good . . . Maybe it is just all that sugar in that drink they gave that does it . . . I wonder if you keep having good readings if they leave you be ? IDK guess I will find out next week . . .

After meal reading was 9.3 or ( 167 ) not over 10 or ( 180 ) so that is alright i guess . . . Now i wonder what is good for lunch :?
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Hello 3rd Trimester! :D

So much has gone on in the last week! So, I will be moving to Texas here in the next couple weeks or so. We are waiting for transportation to pack us and move our stuff. The army is going to move us. I will be changing doctors and hospitals. We will have to drive about 20 hours to get to TX. Dh is going to fly down and drive with me down there. We are going to put our house on the market as a short sale. Our credit is about to take a big hit! We have to down size too! We are going from a house to an apartment. We will eventually live on post but we are on a waiting list for now. I am a little overwhelmed at the moment with everything happening so fast but I am excited to finally be with my husband! I have so much to do and take care of before I leave. Pure craziness I tell you! :D
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 pm

That is going to be a quick move . . . We were like that too when DP got laid off from the Saw mill in Kenora . . . He left to come up here to work for three months and i had to sell the house paint and fix things all on my own for that time . . . It was so hard but worth all of us being together . . . I think the hardest part of it was , that we only had 1 vehicle and DP took it to Thompson and it was dead of winter so every time they showed the house me and the kids had to walk somewhere . . . We also got penalized for leaving the mortgage sooner then planned , plus we had to buy a house in the 210.000 for this house and our last only cost 69.000 LOL . . . Now when we have to leave here in the next few years we will never get what we paid for it because the market is real down with INCO having the big announcement of taking away the 500 jobs .

So have you found a Doctor there that will do a VBAC ? ANd does this mean your DH will be able to be at the birth ?
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:01 pm

I will have to go to the hospital that is on the Military base. Usually who ever is working the day you go to the hospital is the one who delivers. I have read that the hospital does allow vbacs though so I am a little hopeful about it. I don't know if dh will be in the room when the baby is born bc someone has to watch our kids during that time. His parents are supposed to fly down so hopefully they will be here to watch the boys for us.

I am having the hardest time finding the energy and motivation to do anything! I guess thats what happens in the 3rd tri. I'm starting to run out of time to get everything done! :lol:
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Yeah , I kinda have the same problem . . . Although my children are a little older then yours , but no one to watch . . . DD say's she wants to see the baby born but I am not sure if she is ready yet ? she will only be 10 this year . . . I tried Googling it and it does seem a lot of people do allow their young daughters and sons watch if they want but i don't know if that would be right for me . . .

Had my regular check up today , I seem to be doing a lot better with the Diabetes . . . I start stress tests next week , DP is on a few weeks of his Holiday's then so it works out great . . . Doctor also said for now we are scheduled two weeks before regular due date to be induced , but if Jace does good with the stress tests then we can go to 29 weeks , I am pretty sure she said no farther along than that with GD . . .

Well my kids are on there last week of school , Done Thursday afternoon , but then it is the weekend and it will be more like three naughty kids running around since DP will be on Holiday's lol , On the tenth the kids are scheduled to fly down to Winnipeg to visit with their Granny and Papa , only for a week but they are a little excited because it will be there first time on a plane , just a small one but still . . . Then Dp wants me and him to drive out to Clearwater Lake for a few day's to fish :roll: Don't get me wrong before I got PG again I loved fishing but now I hurt all over and am alway's hot with bad mood swings that I just don't want that . . . Plus we would have to stay at a lodge and they are not the most comfy ones around either :roll: But I will do it for him :wink:

So have you gone for your GD test yet ? You guy's should be on your move right away ?
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Sounds like you had a pretty good appointment! I dont know if I would want my kids to watch me give birth but maybe I would consider one being in the room at the time of delivery if I had a daughter.

We will be moving next week. I can't believe it! I just can't wait to get it done and over with! I hate moving.

I did my GD test last week. I should find out if I passed soon. My last appointment with my Dr is on the 5th. :( I still need to tell him that I wont be seeing him anymore. Oh well, it is what it is!

I have to meet Josiah's dad tomorrow to get Josiah. He spent this past week with his dad. I'm glad that he doesnt have to spend a whole month this summer.

I ordered a maternity support brace thing today. It should be here in a couple days. I hope it works. I wonder if I can sleep in it.
http://www.docortho.com/Adjustable-Prenatal-Cradle.html I've tried other kinds before but they never did anything for me. My uterus is starting to get heavy and when I change positions it hurts really bad and I get horrible round ligament pain. I have to figure something out. I really hope this helps.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES