It was our Month . Carried over from TTC boards . . .

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby jojosmomma » Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Tww wouldnt let me post earlier. I am getting on here for a minute to see if i can post. I will post more tomorrow!
Renee, 30
DS#1: Josiah (born 10/4/04, 8lbs 5oz)
DS#2: Andrew (born 4/29/08, 8lbs 14oz)
DS#3: Kaedrin (born 12/28/09, 8lbs 8oz)
DS#4: Lathan (born 8/23/11, 7lbs 12oz)
baby #5 due September 3, 2013 It's a GIRL!!!

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Wed May 04, 2011 11:08 am

I hope the meds work this time for you. I really hope you don't have to stay in the hospital for a week. I wont have to do my GD test until I am 30wks and it will be in the afternoon. I hope I pass. I really don't want to do the 3 hour test. I had to do the 3 hr with ds2 and it sucked.

I haven't been on the computer much, but I am doing fine. Josiah and I put the crib together last weekend. I have it set up in my room. I am starting to eat more and more lol. I think I'm gonna have to start watching my weight soon. My next appointment is at 26 wks so in a few more weeks. The baby is moving like crazy now. The boys really like feeling and seeing him move. I have most of my energy in the evening so I try to get what I can done at that time. Atleast I am getting some energy.

I cannot believe we will be in the 3rd Trimester next month! It is so crazy to think that our baby boys will be here soon! I can't wait but at the same time I am trying to enjoy every bit of being pregnant and it is going by so fast.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Yesterday at about 7 pm I just started feeling real crappy . . . Took my blood pressure and it was up again . . . Went to bed and have been fine all day so far . . . I had the morning sickness today I think it is gone now ( knock on wood ) . . . I am just so darn tired , all I want to do is sleep I got absolutely no energy today what so ever . . .

I wish I could eat and eat , I just can't seem to find anything I want lol . . . I alway's tend to go to the junk like rice crispy treats or something like that :oops: Lately I have been craving Mc.Donalds and Pizza lol . . . Guess it might help me gain a pound or two . . . It seems that the day's we eat something that is not too good for you are the only day's I can make it over 1000 cals and my doc said i need to be eating at least 3000 by now 8O . . . She also said she would like me to gain at least 15 pounds by the end of this pregnancy still since I am not even exercising , Like really how the hell can I make 15 pounds in three and a half months unless I am put on bed rest with a side order of Mc.Dicks and Pizza every night :lol:

I still got a fat pouch on my belly so unless I am lying down on my side or back and Jace wants to do some arm stretches no one can feel him at the right time lol , Every now and then I can feel either his Bum or Head roll around and we can see him moving . . . But not too often , hopefully soon enough . . . I was so worried early on because I was so sick and stuff from this AM I never noticed him moving so I thought maybe something is wrong but I eventually had to get dressed ( waiting on a trolling motor for DP ) Has not come yet :evil: and every now and then I feel him bopping about . . .

Yes I know , already 23 weeks . . . I wonder if the boy's will join each other the same day :?: I too am trying to enjoy it , now that morning sickness has died down I have more good then bad day's and if it was caused due to high blood pressure at least now I have medicine to help with that too . . .

Well I got to think of something to make the kids for dinner , DP is staying late tonight so it is just me and them . . . When ever DP is gone the kids alway's argue so I get a little stressed and can never seem to eat alone with them lol . . . Is that not sad or what . . . Right now they are out side playing , it is plus 20 here right now and almost all the snow is gone , they are even calling for some rain showers tonight , I love the rain and thunder storms .
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 pm

I have been eating whatever I feel like eating. I still have some days of not wanting anything. I had a baked potato today with butter, shredded cheese, ranch, and bacon bits. It was really good! I had McDonalds yesterday, lol. I'm not really big on pizza but I eat pizza rolls alot. My eating is not very healthy these days.

I'm glad you are starting to have good days! Yay! I hope they keep getting better and better.

So I have this sense sometimes that people are pregnant before they even know they are pregnant. I just found out today that my sil is pregnant. I already knew it though. So weird. It has happened alot. I knew when my sister was pregnant before she did a few years ago. I even took a pregnancy test to here and it came up bfp. I knew when she was pregnant with her 2nd also. I knew when my friend was pregnant with her 2. I knew when my aunt was pregnant and convinced her to take a test. I knew my cousin was gonna get pregnant before she did. The list goes on and on. I just have feelings and then it happens! Crazy! Anyways, I just had to get that off my chest!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu May 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Every now and then I go to post a message and it tells me to put in a security code so I do and it still don't post a post :twisted:

I have been eating a lot of bread with Nutella :) So yummy . . . I am going to go tomorrow i think for the GD test , I am going to take the kids since i will be walking there . . . It is not far only like a 15 minute walk ( maybe a little longer ) But if I can spend 2 hours walking around a grocery store I think I can manage walking to the Hospital . . . Anyway's I need the exercise to help with the Blood Pressure ( so say's Dr Google lol ) . . .

Kids have a B-Day party to go to at 4:30 , right after school tomorrow so DP say's me and him are going to go to BP for dinner . . . Hopefully I feel fine tomorrow it is friday the 13th :evil: so anything can happen lol . . . We do not have many restaurants here other then BP , KFC , Pizza Hut , Mc Donalds , Popeye's and a few Chinese places which are not too good . . . So Boston pizza it will be . . . They need to get something like a Red Lobster or Applebee's up here . . .

I am not a big fan on Pizza either but DP is , I hate it left over and he just loves it :puke: Good thing BP has more then just pizza lol . . .

Are there a lot of nieces and nephews in your family ? I have 1 sister and three brothers and so far it is just me with kids , DP has one brother and they have three children . . .

I am so nervous for tomorrow but I am sure I will pass , I do not ever remember doing this test with my other kids but it could be because i was so young ? Never drank nothing or had any blood done after 18 weeks . . .

My blood pressure has been pretty good this week . . . Sometimes it is very low and do I ever mean low but I think other then those few bad ones and just a few borderline high ones I have been doing real good since being on the Blood pressure meds . . . Also I do not recal being sick at all this week . . . Only if I miss taking the Diclectin at night as well the pills for the Blood pressure :P
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Good luck on your GD test tomorrow. Thats sweet that your dp wants to go out to eat. What a perfect time to go and without kids! I am so glad that you are feeling better now. I hope it stays that way for you.

My sister has 2 kids (a dd & ds)My brother has 1 (a ds) but signed over his rights and my aunt adopted him and I still see him alot. My step brother has a dd and my sil just found out she was pregnant last week.

I havent been sleeping very well at night this week. I feel like I am waking up 500 times and I cant stay comfortable at all. It sucks but it could be worse and Im sure it will get worse.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 am

Well I went this AM got there at 9 am drank the drink by 930 am , the poked my finger and tested with a strip frist and it was 9.9 I think which is good she said , anything over 15 they would have to draw blood first to see if it is accurate or not before giving the drink . . . So I drank it and waited the hour then they sent me for urine and did 7 tubes of blood . . . Wasn't that bad now i guess I just have to wait and see if I get a phone call or something . . .

:roll: I hate waiting lol
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:29 am

Hi Renee,

I got a call a little while ago saying I failed my GD test , I have to go to the Hospital tomorrow just before 8 AM for yet the longer test . . . My score was 10.9 and she said that is pretty high , good thing DP took tomorrow off for the long weekend and he can take me to the Hospital this time come home get the kids ready for school then maybe come and join me ( if he even cares ) :lol: just kidding . . . After all it is his day off . . . I have to fast tonight starting at midnight :roll: She said nothing to drink either but I forgot to ask if I could have water ? there is no sugar in water . . . I think tomorrow will be a real bad day for me ( headaches , nausea , and all that good stuff )

I have had such a bad cold since Friday , It is starting to go away now , I did so good for two weeks , but now this week with being so sick with snot I have been throwing up :roll: I am going to weigh myself tomorrow
am I think I have might gained a pound or two :)

I am not sure if I fail this test if they will keep my next appointment on th 31st or make it for the end of next week , I think I will pass it tho because I have to fast this time and that should make it a good thing , so I think . . .

How have you been , it is getting so close now isn't it ? I am getting very excited about the kids getting out of school in 1 month and being able to sleep in a little lol , just can not get to used to it or I won't be able to get back on track in September when they go back lol .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu May 19, 2011 6:38 pm

That really sucks that you failed. I really hope you pass this next one. The 3 hr one really is a pain in the a$$. I think you can drink water but I'm not 100%. The stuff you drink is really really sweet too. If you can't hold it down then you have to come back and do it again. When I had to do it (with ds2) I couldnt even leave the room so I had to sit there for 3hrs and they took my blood every hr.

I hope you gained weight. How have you been feeling since taking your new meds? I've been doing pretty good but I dont think it is going to last much longer. My belly is getting huge and is starting to get heavy. I cant stand as long as I could before and I am starting to wear out faster and easier than before. Lathan is hanging out in the front. He loves to move alot and loud noise wakes him up too.

Ds1 last week of school is next week. Im gonna love not having to get out the door in the morning but I'm sure him and Andrew are gonna drive me crazy. They like to argue alot.

Not much longer!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 am

Hey ,
Well i never got a call back yet from my last test . . . They only did another one hour not a two or three hour one . . . I am just hoping they did the right one and a third won't have to be done . . . Guess this means I am out of the clear for the Diabetes things ?I have no clue , guess I will have to wait till Tuesday to find out . . .

I have been dreading Tuesday , mostly because I am nervous on a weight gain . . . I was enjoying staying at the same weight ant not really gaining and baby being fine , I got so much weight to lose after this little guy is here that it worries me to have even more . . . I got on the scale this AM to see that I had gained nearly 10 pounds in 4 weeks 8O 8O 8O I know this little guy is growing big because his kicks are now visible to the naked eye even with out lifting up my shirt . . . But I also know he is not no 10 pounds yet lol . . .

Does you Doctor think Lathan might come a little early ? When do you start going for your two week appointments , I am not sure yet how that works up here . . . Guess I will find out Tuesday or at my next appointment . . .

I have been taking the Diclectin all the time at night I have not thrown up in two to three weeks time with doing this other then the nights I forgot to take it . . . The stuff for Heartburn has stopped working but it doesn't seem as bad anymore . . . Still have it daily but not 24 hours a day . . . About two weeks ago I stopped taking my Blood Pressure Medicine just because I found it was given me real low blood pressure , One time I got a reading of 66/38 and I couldn't even get up to walk that is how dizzy and sickly I felt . . . So far my blood pressure has been alright , this week it was a little high but I think it was from stress about seeing if I had the GD or not . . . When is your next appointment ?

So is your little man out for Summer yet My kids have a total of 23 day's left Thus not including the weekends leading up to it lol , Yes I am like a kid counting down the day's till Christmas :lol:

My little guy the other day showed me the top of his mouth and it Turned out he had an ADULT tooth growing in behind his top front ADULT tooth , SO of course I took him to the Dentist where they were so good with him and pulled it out . . . Turns out this is rare in a child and usually you only see it in an Adult, in Children it is usually a ADULT tooth growing in Behind a Baby Tooth . . . The tooth he had was huge , it was 3/4 of an inch long . . .

Well I think later I am going to go downstairs and move some stuff out of the room that will be DD's and get to painting the wall's . . . I Highly doubt DP will start anything if I don't do something to make him lol . . . Then he just has to put a vent in the ceiling for heat and two new lights and we got her some Cork Flooring because we were told it is warm for concrete floors . . . Then I can get to doing DS's and Jace's rooms . ..

Well Hope you are doing fine , i have been having a hard time posting lately ( fingers crossed that it lets me this time )
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu May 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Josiah's last day of school was today! He talked to his dad tonight and I did too, lol. He will only get to spend 10 days with his dad this summer. His dad is also in the military and will be relocating next month. The good things is that he will only be about 7 hours away so Josiah will probably get to see him more since he wont be that far away.

I hope you passed your test. I always say no news is good news. I had an appointment this past tuesday and I gained 7lbs in a month. I am up 17lbs now! I don't want to gain anymore than 20 more though. My next appointment will be at 30 weeks and will have to do my 1 hr test. I have 1 appointment in June on the 21st. After that I will have them every two weeks until Aug and then every week in that month. CRAZY! Its coming and going soooooo fast for me! My doctor hasn't said anything about going early but he told me at my appointment that he can't get over that I have 8lb + babies because I have a small frame. I guess he will have to see it to believe it, lol. I already feel like this little guy is so big. I have been seeing his kicks for a while now and I can feel his body parts just cant tell what they are yet. It feels so neat!

I am glad that your meds are helping you feel better! I'm sure that we will be complaining how uncomfortable we are soon, lol. That is crazy about your ds tooth. Your kids will be out of school in no time! This past month went by really fast. I can't believe we are already at the end of May!

Next week we will be in JUNE 8O

Oh I have to tell you this! My bff has the copper IUD and found out that she is pregnant!!!!!! How crazy is that! She hasn't seen a doctor yet. I think she is about 6 wks. Her last period wasnt even normal for her so she could be farther along. She has no rush to see the doctor either. I think she is hoping to miscarry. She already has 2 boys that are 3 and almost 2 (will be 2 at the end of July). I can't see her with 3 yet. She does good handling the 2 she has, lol. Her bf seems to be ok with it. He didn't freak out or nothing. I'm still is shock about it, lol. She knows but it doesnt feel real! I think she is in denial.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Sat May 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Update on my friend: She thinks she is miscarrying. She started bleeding alot and passed a clot. She had a feeling that she might miscarry. She started spotting a couple days ago. She has had 6 miscarriages and 2 births.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:21 pm

So sorry to hear about your Friend , That is a lot of MC to deal with . . . Is she still going to make it into the Doctor's to make sure everything is ok ?

I watched your video of Lathan , He must be head up still it looks like ? That was so nice to watch and you are so lucky to be so tiny . . . That is so obviously all baby . . . I am sure if I caught Jace at the right time I could get some neat shots . . . I will have to try sometime soon :wink:

I think for me no more then 15 pounds is good enough , I think if I can keep my food down as well as I have been I might have a problem then with that goal LOL . . . I need to try to exercise a bit but I have been getting real bad sore lower legs this past week as well pains in the lower back , but nothing I can't live with . . . I would rather deal with that then the throwing up 24/7 .

Already at 27 weeks tomorrow give or take . . . A few more and we will finally be at the 30 week mark and I so can't wait . . .

I had ordered a coupld books last week , I am not a big reader but I thought I would give them a shot . . . I got Natural Childbirth The Bradley Way Revised Edition and then one for breastfeeding Dr. Jack Newman's Guide To Breastfeeding I really want to breastfeed for sometime with this one so I am sure that one will be a good buy and then I really want to try a med free birth and I thought I would try out this book , it has all good reviews so hopefully it is worth it . :P
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Sun May 29, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm not sure if she is still gonna go to the doctors or not. She is going to take a pregnancy test in a week or so to make sure her levels are going down. If she still gets dark bfp then she is gonna go. She doesnt have any insurance so she doesn't want to owe alot of money to the dr. She does what she wants so I cant make her go see a doctor.

Lathan does not stay in one spot at all. He is all over the place and I can feel it when he flips. Earlier today he was head down and I could feel his hiccups really low behind my pubic bone. I just cannot get over how he moves like he does.

I think I would rather gain weight than being sick all the time. I think I am gonna start taking the boys to the pool in the mornings until lunch. The neighborhood I live in has a pool. I just need to get a bathing suit first. I hope I can find one. I want to get a one piece so my belly doesnt sneak out. I dont want to tramatize people if they see all my stretch marks. I have stretch marks going through my stretch marks lol.

Not much longer! I think once we get to 30 weeks it may slow down some but I can't be certain. My appointments are at 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, & 40 weeks! Those seem so close to me for some reason. I probably wont think so in a couple weeks though.

I hope you like those books. Knowledge is power when it comes to breastfeeding. The more you know about it, the better the chance to be successful at it! Learn as much as you can. You can even what latching videos on YouTube.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:10 am

Jace is usually head down , I don't think I have ever noticed him Head Up since around 22 weeks or so . . . He loves to kick and he is very strong and I am pretty sure he loves to use hard things as pillows ( pelvic bone and hips ) ect lol . . .

Well i got a phone call that i was totally not expecting to get today . . . I failed the second test so they are sending me back at Wednesday at 7:30am for yet another one . . . I guess I will call her later to see which one this is since my last one was supposed to be the big one and it was not ? This means DP will have to take an extra morning out this week to help with the kids because tomorrow is my 27 week check up . . . And he has the afternoon off as alway's . . .

I am so lucky to have someone that wants to help me out like him . . . I feel bad sometimes for having him take all this time off but he insists he doesn't mind . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES