It was our Month . Carried over from TTC boards . . .

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby Amay82 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Renee , can you believe we are now at the 7 week mark :D I so can not wait until next Monday when we make it to the 8 week mark . . .

Today was a good day for me . . . Only thing I had was tiredness . . . Been so hungry too . . .

I am already counting down the day`s till spring break :lol: , so tired and need sleep . . .
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Our babies are starting to look like babies, LOL! 2 more weeks until doctors appointments!

Ds1 didn't have school today and it closed again for tomorrow due to snow. I'm thinking he may be out Wednesday too.
Renee, 30
DS#1: Josiah (born 10/4/04, 8lbs 5oz)
DS#2: Andrew (born 4/29/08, 8lbs 14oz)
DS#3: Kaedrin (born 12/28/09, 8lbs 8oz)
DS#4: Lathan (born 8/23/11, 7lbs 12oz)
baby #5 due September 3, 2013 It's a GIRL!!!

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 pm

you are so lucky . . . Here we don't get snow days for the kids . . . Not even if it is minus 60 out . . . School will always be on . . . I keep them home if it is minus 40 or up because we only have the one vehicle and DP uses it for work . . . Not going to make them walk in that . . . Only this this year is we have had such a nice winter that their has only been a couple real cold days . . . We usually have snow up here up until the end of June :( Supposed to get cool on the weekend . . . This means DP won't go ice fishing so we can work on the house a little bit . . .
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Snow until June?! How in the world do you do it? I would go insane! I do good getting through the winter as it is and its nowhere as bas as yours.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Yep , Snow until June and this year we had our first snowfall at the end of September 8O :lol: . . . I guess if you live in it you kind of get used to it . . . I am just thankful that DP bought a snowblower last year that I could actually start myself :D

We have a game of Curling tonight then two more after this and we will be done for the year . . . Next year if we want to play we will have to pray for a happy quiet sleepy baby to bring with us ( who might sleep the whole time :D ) or just maybe ( when hell freezes over :lol: ) find a sitter we trust . . . Not sure yet lol . . .

I have been getting a few cramps on and off the last few day's . . . Kind of feel like the ones you get a few day's after O . . . I am getting very nervous about the docs appointment next Monday ( 24th ) . . . I know they most likely will not hear the HB because of how much weigh I have gained and I think that is worrying me . . . Not sure if I want DP to tag along yet either . . . He say's he will come along because he knows me ( I wont call a taxi ) I would rather walk for personal reasons . . .

How have you been ?
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm doing pretty good. Not much going on here. I am feeling pretty good. I am actually surprised. I still get a little nauteous here and there. Food doesn't sound very good anymore so I pretty much have to make myself eat. If I get a craving for something then I will go for it! I have been craving water alot lately. How are you doing?
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Well I am doing alright . . . I have still been getting cramping on and off again and I am starting to think maybe I am * on and off again constipated * . . . Because usually after a bowl movement it is gone or gas and what not . . . ( fx ) that is all it is and nothing serious . . . I had a rough weekend , Morning sickness was here in full force , I also slipped in the bathtub but was able to land on all fours . . . Yesterday we took the kids swimming at the pool for a little over an hour , it was pretty fun and I think we will try to do it more often . . . But this AM when I woke up I seen some blood ( very light ) mixed with CM on my panties . . . About the size of a nickel so that worried me . . . I called the DR's and told them but they said since their was no cramping and the bleeding hasn't really happen'd since , that i should just take it easy . . . SO that is what i have been doing . . .

Can you believe we are now 8 WEEK'S 8O . . . Seems like we are moving around now and only 4 weeks off from the start of tri # 2 :D

I am keeping the kids home from school tomorrow because it will be minus 40 out in the AM with out no wind-chill , I should have kept them home today but their was no wind in the am and was minus 30 but by lunch that wind picked up and it got to minus 44 8O , guess we can't complain it is not in the high minus 50's yet . . .

DP is a little worried with the little bit of spotting . . . He is being very good and wants me to rest when I can . . . I don't think it is that bad I mean I have not seen any since . . .

I noticed that for me I need the water , if I don't I feel real off for the day . . . Water and 7-up are my two best friends right now . . .

One craving I have been having that is real bad is fries and gravy :P

One more week till out appointments . . . DP was not going to come with me on mine on Monday but I think I might have him come now . . . Not sure yet will probably be a last minute decision like everything we plan . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Today I haven't been feeling so great. I feel tired and nauteous. I haven't really been craving anything. I cannot believe that we are 8 wks already. My appointment is a week from Thursday! Im so excited! I hope this week and weekend goes by fast. I can't wait until I can hear the heartbeat on my doppler. I bought one off ebay when I got pregnant with ds3. Its like the one they use at the doctors office. I didn't hear ds3 heartbeat until I was 10-11wks so I still have a couple weeks!

I'm glad you haven't had anymore spotting. It seems like our ddc has had alot of miscarriages. I hope we don't have anymore.

I have a feeling this pregnancy is going to go by really fast! before we know it summer will be here! I have no desire to find out what sex the baby is. Thats good because I really want it to a surprise. I know in some parts of Canada they wont tell you the sex. Will you be able to find out the sex?

Sounds like you will have a busy day with the kids being home from school. For some reason, my house is crazy when ds1 gets to stay home from school. I really think ds2 really enjoys his brother being gone for a little while everyday!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:10 am

I am not sure wither if I will be able to find out the sex . . . I know with DD and DS they would not tell . . . Thankfully that was a good thing because I did not want to know . . . Now since we are back in Manitoba ( where DD and DS were born ) I have a feeling they won't tell us for some reason . . . In a way I am ok with it , it is DP who really wants to know this time around . . .

I am thinking of buying a doppler off of e-bay since I couldn't find any in canada online and I was told if walmart has that it is crap . . . I found one site in canada that costs 400 $$$ 8O 8O Here is the link to the one I am thinking of getting , http://cgi.ebay.ca/Sonoline-B-Fetal-hea ... 358wt_1139 this one is only 60 dollars . . .

It already seems like it has been going by fast , hasn't it ? I mean 5 months and school is out and two months after that the babies will be here :D
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 am

Thats the same doppler I have! I think you will love it!

The 1st part of the year always goes by fast for me. In no time we will have huge bellies! I am already starting to show! 8O I think I am going to be HUGE like I was with ds2! I was a freak of nature with him! It was crazy! People thought I was carring twins or more! Random people would come up to me with questions everywhere I went. It was insane!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

I am showing too , I can so feel it . . . With DS I was Huge too . . . I have a feeling this one will be the same . . . I made a bad mistake and went on the scale the other morning and OMG I can not believe how much weight I have gained . . . I hope I start feeling better soon so I can start going for walks again . . .

I am getting really nervous now for the Dr's appointment on Monday , I keep telling myself if they don't hear anything it will be OK . . . But I see everything that has been going wrong with everyone else that I just can not help but think that it is going to happen to me too . . .

If everything goes good , then I am hoping she will give me something for Heartburn because calcium antacids just are not cutting it no more and for these nauseous feelings as well the throwing up . . .

Also I kind of have a feeling I might even get bumped up to the September boards :roll: I have been trying to figure out when we caught that egg since we only BD'd 2 times and they were each day's apart from each other . . .

I am going to be bringing a copy of my last chart with me so she can take a look at it .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm not sure how much I have gained so far. I will find out Thursday! I know here where I live most of the Drs wont change your due date unless the baby is measuring almost two week off. You did opks and your temps went up so I think your chart is right!

I cannot wait for my appointment! I really hope the baby is growing perfectly. A few years ago my sister got pregnant and had an ultrasound done at about 6-7 weeks and the baby had a heartbeat. She had another appointment at 10wks and they couldn't find the heartbeart with the doppler and her doctor assured her that it was to early. 4 weeks later she started bleeding so she went to the ER and her baby had stopped growing right after her ultrasound at 7 weeks. I know that anything can happen and I try not to worry about things like this but I know this can happen to me. It can happen to anyone. I know it is possible to have 4 healthy pregnancies in a row but I also feel like I am pushing my luck with having 3 healthy pregnancies in a row already! Sorry, about telling you this but I have no one to talk to about how I feel. I have natural worries as do you.

On a very positive note: WE ARE GOING TO BE FINE AND HAVE HEALTHY PREGNANCIES AND BABIES! :sticky: :belly: :babyg: :babyb: :hh9: :praying:
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 pm

That is alright , talk away . . . As like you I too have no one to talk to about these things . . . And I appreciate having someone even if online through these posts, to talk to about it :) . . .

One thing is I swear that I feel flutters already . . . I am very chubby down there in the belly but every now and then I think I feel something and it is never gas . . . Also I have been suffering from Bad Memory lol . . . Wonder how long DP will be able to keep calling and reminding me and writing things down for me so i don't forget lol . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 pm

I had really bad prego brains with ds1. It was bad. It lasted until after he was born. I have gotten prego brain with the others just no where near as bad! LOL! I don't have it yet! Thank God! :D

I haven't felt anything yet. With ds2 I felt him at 12wks. I was 15wks with Ds2 and about 14-15 wks with ds3. I am not expecting to feel anything anytime soon.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Well we went in today for my appointment , and to make me extra excited there was a small ultrasound machine in the room . . . We saw the baby moving around and the heart beating . . . It can't tell us how fast the heart was but you could see it ticking away :D She say's everything looks fine and does not need to see me for another 8 weeks due to blood work and what not that can not be done yet . . . And since everything else was fine the she is not worried about anything . . . She also said she is always on call so if ever I am worried to just call the clinic and they will get a hold of her ASAP any time . . .

Due date will stay the same for now and everything is measuring up to my exact O date . . .

I also got some special nose spray and some Diclectin for my sickness , I forgot to ask for heartburn stuff but i think I will be fine for now when I run out of this other stuff and if still feel like poop then I will call there and see if she can do a phone in to the pharmacy for me :D

HAHAHA also she lives 4 doors down on the next street over lol

How have you been ? Are you getting excited about your appointment yet ? I am for you :lol: . . .

Here is a pic I will share of the baby , it is not much but was still wonderful to see he/she move around and that lil heart flickering :D

Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES