It was our Month . Carried over from TTC boards . . .

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 pm

I am so glad you got an ultrasound done! Nothing like seeing your baby and the heartbeat! I cannot wait for my doctors appointment! 3 more days! :D

I hope the meds work for you. I knew your due date wouldn't change!

I got sick twice today but it was when my stomach was empty so it wasn't that bad. I guess I waited to long to eat.
Renee, 30
DS#1: Josiah (born 10/4/04, 8lbs 5oz)
DS#2: Andrew (born 4/29/08, 8lbs 14oz)
DS#3: Kaedrin (born 12/28/09, 8lbs 8oz)
DS#4: Lathan (born 8/23/11, 7lbs 12oz)
baby #5 due September 3, 2013 It's a GIRL!!!

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 am

So far so good with the med's , sometimes i take one with a meal then still feel like I might run to the toilet after so I pop another one and then I am fine . . .

Well I remembered that today is your appointment and just wanted to let you know that i will be thinking of you and waiting for some updates :D
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:31 pm

My appointment was great! Looks like our babies may be the opposite sex if that method is right. So glad we are still dd buddies, yay! :D Did we have perfect timing or what! LOL! It is driving me nutts having to eat all the time. As soon as I wake up in the morning I have to stuff my face! I didn't get to meet my doctor yet but I will my next appointment. I had my ultrasound, talked to a RN about medical history and all that then I had 8 viles of blood drawn. The crazy thing is that I didn't even bleed after my blood was drawn. 8O That has never happened before. There was not even a spot of blood when I took the bandage off my arm.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Renee,

Sorry I have not been around for awhile , but I still have been feeling like poop . . . But the past few days I have been feeling better now that i take two of the Diclectin before each meal and if needed one with a snack . . . They help a lot . . .

It seems like such a long time till my next appointment but am happy it is already February , so only a little over 6ish weeks :roll:

When is your next appointment . . .

I let my DD go play at her friends house who only lives about 6 doors down after school today . . She should be home soon . . . This was a first for her and she is already 9 8O figured I need to start letting her grow up just a little in the next little while :)

How have you been feeling ? Is DH around yet ? Are you guys still planing on moving after his training ? That was you saying that right lol . . . Don't mind me if i get you mixed up with someone else , I have been so forgetful the past few weeks . . .

All I do is puke and when not sick I eat . . . And I am so so tired all the time now . . .

Well I should go check on dinner it should be done any minute . . . Take care .

8O 8O at the 10 week mark , by monday we will be 2 weeks shy of the third trimester :D I can't wait !
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm

I need to go for my blood sometime as well before my next appointment , It is just for HIV,Rubella, something else . . . And then if I want at 15/16 weeks they test for down syndrome ( optional ) so not sure if I want that yet . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I cannot wait for 2nd Tri to get here! I hope the morning sickness goes away soon. I am gaging all day and some days I get sick. I am so over it, lol! My next appointment is Feb 28. I'm not gonna have any special blood testing done. I figure if there is something major wrong with the baby (which I hope not) then they would be able to tell at the 20 week u/s. I know those blood tests can have false positives so I don't even want to deal with it. I had all my blood drawn at my last appointment. They took 8 viles! I believe 2 of the viles were just extra blood they took. I am going to a research hospital so they are always doing a little bit more with testing.

Dh failed a test in his training and now he is out from that but tomorrow he will be seeing about changing to a new job in the army. They told him there are two jobs open so he is trying to jump on in. If there isn't any jobs then they could discharge him from the army and that would not be good at all. It sucks with him being gone all the time but the economy is so bad right now that he needs to be in the army to support his family. I should know more about what will happen with him in the next couple days. If he does get to stay in then I will not be able to move to where ever he will be at until next year. We can't sell our house until then. It sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Well 1 more week Renee till our start of the second tri :D

My morning sickness is still pretty bad . . . I do not do much during the day , I try to tidy the house but it seems for me that if I am moving around the sickness gets worse . . . Thankfully my insurance covers the Diclectin because for 200 and sum dollars it would have been a big waste out of my pocket lol . . .

Any news on when your next appointment is ? Mine is not until the 21st of March . . . I still have not gone in for the blood work yet , I just feel like crap all the time . . . I now can not take my multi-vitamin until bedtime because it makes me 10 times more sick then I already am . . . I toss and turn with nausea for about a little over an hour until I can actually fall asleep but I would rather it be then then during the day when I need to be up . . .

Well this month we ordered our stroller ( travel system ) , it was on sale for a good deal so got it and good thing we did because they are now out of stock . . . I am so excited it should be here by Friday DP say's he can see me now with DD's dolls in it pushing it down the street till BB comes
:lol:

Each month we will order a few things because we had sold and gave away everything we had owned about 3 years ago before moving up here . . . Going to cost some good money but it will be so worth it in the end . . .

How have you been doing ? I am looking forward to tomorrow cause the kids have the day off of school and then they have Monday off too for ( Louis Reil Day ) I get to try and sleep in that means . . . I have only been taking in about 3 to 4 hours a night :roll:
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 pm

My next appointment is on the 28th of this month so a little less than 2 weeks. I haven't been taking my vitamins because I feel worse the next day and it makes me sick. I have even been taking them at night too! :(
My family has been trying to get me to change my mind and find out what the sex of the baby is. My mom wants to throw me a baby shower and I already have everything for a boy but I will need clothes and blankets if its a girl. I know we could have a shower after the baby is born but I am weird about alot of people being around my new baby so I am really thinking about change my mind. What would you do?

I need to buy a new crib and mattress and thats pretty much it for the big ticket items.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Well for me I already had the Surprises for number 1 and two . . . I was lucky to live in a big city then and be able to run around and shop for baby after they were born . . . Now I have to order most of the things online and this even includes clothes . . . We went to the local Walmart here the other week while the kids were at hockey to see what we could get from here and they have next to nothing . . . They don't even sell Cribs or High chairs 8O

So this time around if the baby lets us see where the sun don't shine I am going to find out , man I wish my family would throw me a Baby Shower lol . . .

For you I feel you really want to wait again and since you have a family that sounds like they want to help out with gifts I would say to just wait ( no harm in it ) You said all you need is another crib for now right ? So what if you have a little Tinker Bell lol and she has to sleep with boy blankets for a day or two . . . Just remember to bring 1 boy outfit and 1 girl for birth :D

Do you kinda have a feeling of what you think it is yet . . . I have been calling my little bun ( Him ) LoL but really I just don't have that feeling of knowing this time around . . . With the other two I was right all along and everyone was shocked lol . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:10 pm

I thinks its gonna be another boy. I just have to get past the U/S appointment without finding out then it will be a done deal of not finding out until its born which I really want to experience. Maybe a baby shower wont be so bad after the baby is born if we make it clear that no one should come if they are feeling like they have a cold or sinus problems going on. I have so much pressure to find out what it is. The only person that is ok with waiting is dh. I hope he doesnt break. I keep randomly asking him if he is still ok about not finding out until birth and he is completely ok with it. You have to keep me on track! I really want this and I think if I do find out at u/s then I will be upset with myself after. I am so glad we are pregnant together!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm

See this is exactly how I was feeling when you asked me what I thought . . . I know from us talking about it before that you really don't want to find out . . . And I knew deep down you would probably be upset afterwards if you found out. . .I guess if people can not wait wait until the BB is born for a shower maybe they can just give Gift certificates ? I know it wouldn't be the same feeling as buying a baby something themselves but it is one way to do it :wink:

I know if we do find out I will most likely be upset afterwards and tell myself see I could have waited and what not , but I just don't want to have to start everything out neutral . . . I guess really tho when i think about it the only thing we need to help make the BB look more girl or boy is clothing right ? Who knows lol . . . Still got about 7 weeks give or take until the 20 week scan :roll:
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Also remember that the Tech's are not alway's 100% certain on the gender :babyg: :babyb:

That is what worried me , what is we buy everything boy or everything girl and it turns out to be the opposite . . . 8O
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Maybe you should wait too, lol! Ds3 and ds1 would have not of been surprises if I wanted them to. They were showing their goods before the tec asked if I wanted to know the sex. They were plain as day boys and no mistaking them, lol. I can do this. I can do this, yes I can. Why are other people so freaking curious to know what the baby is. Its not like its their baby. When I tell them that I want to wait then they are like its the end of the world or something. After I get my u/s I am going to post this on facebook: Due to mommy and baby not cooperating, the sex of the baby will remain unknown until the birth! I wonder how they will like that, lol!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

LMAO :lol:

Yeah put that up lol . . . I got such a small family that only my two little brothers use Facebook lol . . . Well they are not that little ( in their early 20's now ) . . .

I probably will end up waiting on the sex . . . I am alway's the last minute kind of person for what ever goes on in this house . . .

With DD I never noticed anything on the Screen , With DS my Aunt came with since DP was at work out of the Province , She went right out and asked the Tech so what it is , and thankfully he said sorry miss but I do not give out genders on the ultrasounds . . . But he left the room for a minute and clear as day smack dab right in the middle of the screen it be :lol: So after that I was 100% sure on the boy for him too lol.
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Dh came home on Friday for the weekend. He left to go back today. I felt more yucky when was home. Now that he is gone I'm not feeling as bad. I guess when its just me here to take care of the kids I just do it and don't think about how I am feeling. He helped out alot! I didn't have to change any diapers and I got to sleep in for 2 days. He also helped out with cleaning (he didn't do as well as I would have but he did do something). He cleaned my van out too! It was good to have him home for a couple of days!

So, I am really looking pregnant these days! Even strangers can tell I'm pregnant. My friend asked me the other day if I was sure there's not two in there. It's already starting, lol! My next appointment is in a week.

How are you feeling?
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES