It was our Month . Carried over from TTC boards . . .

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby Amay82 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Hey Renee,

That is great that DH was such a help over the weekend . . . I find Jon ( DP ) has been very helpful this pregnancy ( 8O ) I don't ever remember him being this goo :lol:

He makes sure I eat , sometimes that can be annoying tho because if I feel like poop I just don't want to eat . . . Tonight he worked a little late so me and the kids eat dinner starting at 6 pm . . . Kids were done at about 6:45 and it took me until 8pm to finish everything but my chicken . . . Jon got home then and said what ? you need to eat that chicken so eat it now and get some protein :lol: Took me till 9 to finish it and it was not much . . . I find I am eating lots of fruit ( so expensive ) but it seems to be the only things my stomach wants to tolerate right now . . .

He also has been helping out around the house with laundry well he washes it and then leaves it in the baskets for me to sort and put away lol . . . loading and unloading the dishwasher . . . On the weekends he lets me sleep in and he gets up and feeds the kids then makes us launch . . . He even makes dinner on the week nights if there is no overtime . . . Guess i can't complain too much lol . . .

I too find myself more sickish feeling when he is around , not sure why that is but I am usually fine during the day's when it is just me with the kids as well . . .

My kids get to go to bag book launch tomorrow at school ( where they bring there launch and a book to read ) , I have never had the house to myself in over 3 years since Dallas started school . . . Back in ontario they had lunch programs but not here in Manitoba . . . Well there is one but it is only offered to 20 students meanwhile there is over 350 that go to this school :roll:

I can't believe you have your doctors appointment next week :D I can't wait for mine in the 21st, a little over 3 weeks to go . . .

You need to post a pic of your belly Renee . . . I need to update mine . . . It is more defined then the last one ( but I still got a lot of fat there too ) :lol: wish I could have lost some weight before getting PG but oh well . . .
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

:jump: :jump: And we are now at the start of our THIRD trimester like everyone else in the group :jump: :jump: :)
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm

One thing is that I have been so so Tired lately . . . Nothing helps no coffee and no pop will do the trick anymore .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Ok, I posted my 13wks pic in our DDC. Sounds like your dp is also a big help! I have been having a hard time finding anything that sounds good. If I could, I wouldn't eat at all. I so cannot wait until I start getting cravings all the time. Right now I just have to make myself eat something. My favorite is when I do eat something it comes right back up. :roll: Whats the point of eating if that is going to happen? I have been eating pizza rolls pretty much everyday for lunch. It stays down and taste good so I figure why not. I would probably sleep all day if I could. I have been going to bed earlier than normal. I used to stay up until 11:30-12 but I can't anymore. I am usually in bed at 10-10:30. Come on 2nd Tri! Where is the good stuff? I want energy and I want to feel good! :D
Renee, 30
DS#1: Josiah (born 10/4/04, 8lbs 5oz)
DS#2: Andrew (born 4/29/08, 8lbs 14oz)
DS#3: Kaedrin (born 12/28/09, 8lbs 8oz)
DS#4: Lathan (born 8/23/11, 7lbs 12oz)
baby #5 due September 3, 2013 It's a GIRL!!!

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:10 pm

That baby bump looks adorable Renee . . . I might post a new one on Monday at 14 weeks , I just feel fat tho :roll:

I think my morning sickness is starting to cool itself down a little . . . ( knock on wood that I did not just jinx myself )

I have been trying to sleep as much as I can , usually I nap in the am then I am up till about 10 to 11 pm . . . But then on a night like tonight DP will get home around 11pm and wake me so he is not alone until he can fall asleep . . . I do not mind staying up with him but I have a hard time falling asleep and then staying asleep . . .

One thing I am waiting for is to feel this LO move . . . I know we are still so early and probably have anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks before we feel them but I think it would just be a good feeling to feel . . . I know with Alicia and Dallas I never felt them very often and it was kind of scary because I was alway told that you need to feel them so often or something could be wrong 8O

Hopefully my appointment comes quick , I think the next few months are going to go by slow . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Oh and I went and got my blood done yesterday , everything but the Downs Syndrome but it was too early for that anyway . . . We both decided we will not get that one done ( less to worry about if it is not a good result ) . . . They took 8 tubes of blood and not one was to check my Iron level which me and the nurse were shocked because how I usually suffer from Anemia and I have been so tired lately too . . . Guess I will have to ask the doctor on my next visit , maybe she just forgot . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 pm

I had my appointment today. Everything looks good. My Dr said that I can have a vbac! Yay! I am really excited about that. :D I have all my appointment set all the way up to Aug 29! 8O I'm glad about that b/c it is hard to get an appointment with my Dr. I had a different dr with my last pregnancy and I am so glad that I found this dr. My last dr suggested to me that I should have a repeat c-section with my next pregnancy and my new Dr said that there is nothing in my records that indicate me needing another c-section. He said that when your dr does your section and feels that you should have a repeat section the next time then they note it in your chart and my last dr never did. She knew that I planned on having another baby at some point and she probably thought that I would be seeing her again and c-sections pay more money! I am so glad I did not go back to her. Her reason for me having another section was b/c my uterus is thick!?! I tried looking that up all over the internet and couldn't find anything on it so I decided it was time to find a new doctor.

I actually felt pretty good today! I hope this is the start of feeling good more often. Are you starting to feel better yet? Can you believe that we will be having our babies in 6 months? This pregnancy is going to fly by for me!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:52 pm

That is great that everything went good at your appointment . . . It is also great that you like your new doctor and I guess if you have a hard time getting in then that means people must really like him. . .

I have a hard time finding doctors I like , especially up here because most are from over seas and I have a hard time understanding and well I figure that if I can't understand them and they can't me then why even bother . . . But the lady I am seeing now is from over seas but she seems very nice and from my first visit I seemed to understand her well . . . We do not have much choices anyway up here because there are only two doctors we have to choose from . . . :roll:

Mind me asking what a V-Bac is ? Did I say it right 8O lol

I have been sick for the last 4 day's , not the flu just the Morning or all day sickness . . . When I go in to see the doctor and if I am still feeling like this I am going to ask her if there is anything better then the Diclectin that she can give me for it . . . If I am not throwing up then I am crying I am a emotional wreck this week . . . Also I am still just so tired and today i have had a on and off again migraine . . .

I am so excited that we have a little over 6 months to go as well . . . We are now into month number 4 :D

So I got my stroller and carseat combo ( 150 off ) and last week I ordered my Carrier and play mat and a total savings of 80 dollars off that . . . So total savings of $230 :wink:

I am going to order the My Little Lamb Swing it is 200 dollars but I can get it through Airmiles for free but want to wait till it is warmer outside first for something like that . . . So that will be another $200 savings plus the $230 from the other stuff . . . I just keep watching the flyers and if something comes on that we need for at least half price it is a must have then lol . . . Guess in the end there we never should have given everything from the last two kiddo's away :roll:
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Errrr , I am so so mad now . . . I just got a phone call from the guy who made the schedules for curling this year . . . We are supposed to be done for the year and have played every team once as well another two teams twice . . . Now he wants us to play another game on the 11th . . . This is so stupid because it was over two weeks ago and by then I will be heading into 5 months along and why would I want to play then ? Also we don't have a 1st or second to throw the stones anymore because they quit on us . . . I have been telling Jon to take my cell to work so I can get a hold of him if needed and I am one who gets frustrated and impatient so easily ( as you can tell right now ) . . .

So I just phoned him ( the guy who does the schedule ) and told him how we don't have a second of first and how I will be 5 months along and then he said ( oh well I have one team who i gave a BYE to ) I can see if they want to switch with you and play . . . Thing is two teams never got byes last time which was us and one more and i can so promise you that that is the team who was offered a bye and they won't pass it up because they never won a game which means if we don't play we will get a loss :evil:

I am just pissed off right now :lol: Pretty sad ehhh ?
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Vbac is a vaginal birth after a c-section. My first 2 were vaginal and my last was a c-section. I want to try for a vaginal this time and it has to be approved through your doctor. Alot of doctors don't do vbacs. I'm glad I found one who would!

You are getting some good deals! Thats awesome!

I hope your doctor can give you different meds to take.

Be mad all you want! I would probably be mad too!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Well I wish you the best of luck Renee . . . I had an epidural with DD and DS , DD it went ok but DS it hurt like hell not sure why but I was ready to walk off the table with the anesthesiologist on my back still :oops: This time around I would really like to try without no med's at all , maybe the Demerol ( if that is what it was ) but that is it ( I am too scared of how much it will hurt again ) . . .

I am still sick . . . Today was so bad again that all the vessels in my face broke so I look like a freak . . . But I did get my Ultrasound for the 20 week scan date in the mail today and it is set for April 15th ( 3 day's after my big 29 ) . . . If I get monthly visits after my appointment on the 21st this month that means I would be due to go back on the 18th of April so I am going to try to get them to make my prenatal on the same day of my scan . . . I was surprised to read that I only need to drink 500 ml of water , when I had DD and DS it was 8 cups and I remember stopping at lest 3 times in the 20 minute drive to pee :lol:

Well how have you been ? I told DP that after next week we are already starting month number 5 he didn't believe me at first but I told him to do the math Ha-Ha , also I am now feeling LO move around even by touching every now and then . . . :D
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Well its official, I have to eat pizza rolls for lunch everyday! I tried to eat something else for lunch yesterday and I felt horrible the rest of the day!

DH got his orders yesterday. He has to go to Fort Bliss in Texas. It is 19 hrs away from home :( I really don't think he is going to be home at all when the baby is born. I am glad that I have family here or I don't know what I would do. Everything works out the way its supposed to I guess. If Dh isn't deployed then maybe they will let him come home for a few days when the baby is born. It sucks but it is a paycheck and I get to stay home with my kids.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi Renee ,

Pizza Rolls , is your fav right now . . . That is great that you are finally craving something :D As for me I still have morning sickness :puke:
How are you doing ?

My kids had there Hockey tournament this weekend I was so sick but was there for every game . . . They actually won the Cup , was a big surprise to them as well us . . . But they played hard and deserved it . . .

I got to the doctors tomorrow , I am so nervous that she won't be able to find the heartbeat . . . Last week I felt pokes and small movements but since Firday I was so sick and busy with the tournament I never had the time to really just sit there and wait to feel anything . . . I am just a nervous wreck . . . I so hope everything is ok . . .

We ordered our crib and change table tonight from sears should be here by next Friday sometime . . . Also ordered my Breast pump last week so it looks like we are just about done our baby shopping . . .

I just can't make up my mind on weather or not I want to find out if LO is a boy or girl :?
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm not really craving pizza rolls its just something I can eat and not feel sick after eating.

I ordered the crib and bedding the other day and it should be here in the next couple days. I still have my pump from ds3 so I dont have to worry about that, hopefully. It worked the last time I used it. I pretty much have everything else. My aunt is going to give me a bunch of girl clothes so I will have that if the baby is a girl. I really think its another boy though. I will be really shocked if its a girl! I am still on team green.

I have been feeling better. I am having more good days than bad. I still don't have much energy though.

My next dr appointment is a week from tomorrow. My u/s is still a month away. I just have to get through that without finding out what the baby is and I will be all set!

So you are still deciding on finding out or not? What does Dp want to do? When in doubt dont find out! LOL! I'm sure your doctors appointment will be great. I have been feeling movement here and there but nothing consistant. I'm glad you guys had a great weekend with your kids winning the Cup. How awesome is that!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Yeah the kids did awesome , DD was so sore after yesterday's games that she had cried herself to sleep and then again after today's ones . . . But it was worth it she said :wink:

DP want's to find out . . . He wants to be as prepared as he can be . . . I would feel so bad if I choose not too and he still did so I don't know what we will do yet . . . Our appointment for the 20 week scan is on April 15th at 12:30 pm . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES