It was our Month . Carried over from TTC boards . . .

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 am

If my dh wanted to find out then I probably would. You might want to know once you are having the u/s. I have so many friends that are having girls. My cousin is having a boy and she is due 3 days after me. I can't wait to hear about your dr's appointment!
Renee, 30
DS#1: Josiah (born 10/4/04, 8lbs 5oz)
DS#2: Andrew (born 4/29/08, 8lbs 14oz)
DS#3: Kaedrin (born 12/28/09, 8lbs 8oz)
DS#4: Lathan (born 8/23/11, 7lbs 12oz)
baby #5 due September 3, 2013 It's a GIRL!!!

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Good News , Baby is measuring at 17 weeks , but by stomach it is measuring at 20 weeks :)

My doctor had done another ultrasound ( no doppler ) but I got to see all the fingers and even the toes . . . Ears / eye /s nose and even some of the mouth . . . He was moving around like a crazy person lol so fast . . . Couldn't get any pictures cause of it . . .

I go for my ultrasound on the 15th and then don't go back to see her for another 6 weeks . . . So end of April I guess . . . They said they will send me a letter with the date because she is not making appointments for that far along yet . . .

They keep reminding me that I have only this week left to go get the blood done for the downs , but I still don't think i will be getting it done . . . I don't want to have the possibility of being stressed and what not . . . I already love my baby the way he or she is . . .
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 pm

I'll take u/s over the doppler any day! I am so glad you had a great appointment! I am not doing any of those tests. I never had the tests done with my other ones either.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm

No I won't be doing those kinds of tests either . . . I just hate people who seem pushy for you to do something . . .

Only other thing I guess I forgot to mention in my update was that my blood pressure was a little high and I have lost 7 pounds due to the morning sickness . . . Not bad I think considering I have it like 24/7 . . . All that matters is that baby is moving good and measures up to date . . .
ME - Aimée - 32 - DP - Jon - 37 - DD - Alicia - 13 - DS - Dallas - 11 - Jace - 3 - Lainey - 1.5 - #5 - Due May 4th or sooner!
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Did your dr give you different meds to help with you being sick all the time?
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Just prescribed me with a lower dose of Iron in the prenatal and wants to try my on Gravol before she tries anything else because it is one of the safest during pregnancies , Hopefully it helps say's on the label from the pharmacist that i can only take 1 twice a day . . .
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 am

I'm glad she is doing something for you. Is it working? I really hope you start feeling better. I can't imagine being as sick as you are and having to take care of my LOs.
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 am

No I do not think it is working . . . I am still sick , Yesterday was all day and today so far just the early morning ( fx ) it does not come back . . . I just keep telling myself ( a little over 5 months to go ) it will be worth it in the end it alway's is :)
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 am

Have you tried not taking your vitamins? My vitamins were making me sick and my doctor said that it was fine not taking them but when I start feeling better then to start taking them again. I just started taking them again the last couple days. The baby is going to take what it needs from you whether you take vitamins or not. The vitamins are pretty much for the mom because the baby takes so much from the mother and we get whats left over. FX that you feel better the rest of the day!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply , I can for sure say the last 3 day's have been the worst ever for this pregnancy so far . . . Today I feel so so . . . Thankfully I have DP here on weekends and he has been so helpful and understanding this time around with how I am feeling , I get upset sometimes because I feel so bad that he has to suffer with me too . . . I will tell him this but he insists it is all fine but I wonder sometimes because if I am struggling so much with it all then how can he ? Must just be a stronger person . . . Yesterday was so bad that I went to bed at 3 pm and slept till 12 midnight woke up and tried an orange then went back to bed till 10 this am . . . I never even got out to do any shopping this weekend with DP he had to do it all himself . . .

Kids are on spring break this week , hopefully they will sleep in a few day's . . . My Kids are strange , on school day's I got to peel them out of bed and on weekends or any day off they are up at first sunlight :roll:

I am lucky if I get 1 prenatal vitamin a week , I have lost another 3 pounds since Monday when I went to the doctors . . . They say it is no concern as long as baby is growing and vitals look fine as well I am not dehydrated so nothing really I can do . . . I just worry because i know with the last two pregnancies I lost a lot of nutrient for my teeth and had to have a lot of work done on them because baby took everything I needed . . . I just wish that for one of my pregnancies that I can feel all the joys of it and not this sickness crap . . . Only good thing that I love is I am starting to feel baby move a lot more in there . . .

I hope I can feel better soon too . . . I am going to try to plant some flowers and put them in the window this week . . . Hopefully I am not too sick and I can tolerate the kiddo's helping me with them . . . They would probably rather play DS's but I would rather them do a little more then that lol . . .

Thought I would mention , the only things I seem to be able to keep down is real cold things , Like fruit smoothies , cold fruit , iced drinks and what now . . . Hope i just didn't jinx my luck with them 8O
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

I have this friend that was really sick when she was pregnant. She had to wear this pump thing every day that pumped medicine into her through out the day. It really helped her. The down side was that she had to change the location on the iv every couple of days but for her it was worth it. I really hope your doctor can find something that works for you.

I have routine appointment tomorrow. We are almost half way there. Did you make it to 40 weeks with your other 2?
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Well today seems to be alright , Not sick yet ( knock on wood ) . . . Only thing is I am starting to feel down in the dumps , Cry for no reason and what not :roll: Guess I am just waiting for this winter weather to get out of here and for the 20 week scan on the 15th . . .

DD was right on time DS cam a week late but with him, ( well as well with DD too ) we only new a short time of when we could have conceived because we never new about any of the BBT or the countdown and so on . . . All in all they were nice healthy babies . . .

Wow we are going into the 19th week , pretty much half way there now . . .

How was your appointment ?
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 pm

My appointment was good! I don't even think it lasted 5 mins. I have gained 4lbs so far and the baby's hb was in the 140's. That was pretty much it. My next appointment is on April 25 after my U/S appointment.

I woke up with morning sickness this morning. I feel fine now just sluggish. I need some energy!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amay82 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 pm

I hate when you get to an appointment on time and then you have to wait like a half hour past your original scheduled appointment then you are only in the room for like 5 minutes lol . . . Alway's seems to happen to me . . .

I have been having such a terrible two weeks with this morning sickness , it is pretty much non stop around the clock . . . Today is alright , not the greatest but I really shouldn't complain . . . Only 5 more months and we will finally have our little ones in hand . . .

Have you been thinking of names yet ?

I go next Friday for my Ultrasound , I am hoping that the morning sickness stay's away for that part of the day . . . Also reminds me to call my friend to remind her about looking after the kids for lunch . . . So nervous about it but so excited as well . . .

I bought the kids each three new outfits from OldNay online today , I had seen someone had mentioned in the threads that they now ship in Canada so I checked them out and they have some real nice clothes and deal . . . Got DD a new dress for spring pictures two pairs of shorts and two tee`s . . . Got DS three pairs of shorts and three tee`s and he can choose which he would like to wear for his spring pictures . . .

DD also picked out the color for her room , She choose orange and would like us to put up wall art of either Flowers or Dot`s maybe some of both . . . I will get a pick of the orange she chose it because of the brightness of it . . .

Babies crib came last weekend too , put it together and I love the color DP picked out , I will definitely get a picture of it for you . . . It is just in DS's room for now since he will hopefully be moving out of it in the next month or two . . .

Hopefully you are feeling better from last week ? I hope I start feeling better soon
Amay82
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jojosmomma » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. I am feeling the baby move alot more now. Dh was home for a week and now he is 19 hours away. I'm not sure when we will get to see him again but I am hoping they will let him come home for a week or two when the baby is born.

The names we have so far are Lathan James for a boy and Jacienne Alyvia for a girl. We are still planning on being on Team Green. I am usually super excited and can't wait for the U/S but I am not so much this time. My u/s is at 22 wks and I am ok with that. Usually I would not be ok with that and would want it to be earlier. Its so weird to feel like I do. I guess its because I don't want to know the gender or be tempted to find out.

I need to go summer clothes shopping for the boys. I can't believe its already time to by clothes for them again. The grow so fast. Some clothes I can keep and pass down but most I can't because they get worn out so fast.

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! I will live that part through you, lol! I'm thinking a girl for you and a boy for me! This is the fastest pregnancy for me. It seems like every time goes by faster than the last. We will be half way done next week! Yay!
Renee, 30

ImageImage
jojosmomma
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES