June 2010 Momma's #2

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby CamsMommy » Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 am

LOL!!! I was watching your video and Cam started laughing too! So cute! I can't believe how big our babies are!
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Beegee » Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 am

Hahahaha, Jodi-- George is the cutest! What a beautiful smile he has (from the pics in your second last post). And this video, omg, I love his laugh, it's contagious! And could that video be any more Canadian? Snow in the background and playing with a Tim Horton's cup, hahaha. Classic.

Camsmommy-- he's walking on his own, wow!!!! What an awesome video. These babies change so fast, it's really incredible. I saw in OT you guys are going to be selling your house... have you listed it already? Where/when will you be moving?

Skyley, Beckett is adorable. Happy belated first birthday to your little man! Love that he's saying 'baby' already. Eleni isn't making any real words yet, just lots of mamamaaa and other jibberish. And I love that he's blowing kisses... too cute! That looks like a super fun toy he's riding in those pictures. He's so big!

psarahm, I see my DD is not the only one who's still practically bald, haha! Look how pretty Lucy is, she's just gorgeous! She looks really good in the soft pink colours. She's so fair!

Freakylady, I can't believe how far along your pregnancy is already. Holy smokes! How are you feeling? Has Ben popped a tooth yet, or what? E's still waiting on her 5th... I thought it was going to show up a month ago but I was way off base. Ben sounds like he's keeping you busy... i bet it's hard to keep up with him while you're progressing into your pregnancy!

AFM, i keep meaning to upload pics and then it never happens. Now I'm back to work and don't even have pics here that i can upload on work time (haha). Doh! Anyways, that being said, since i'm currently at work and i just spent my break doing personals, i'm outta time anyways. Glad everyone is still checking in with updates about our little ones!!!
Me: 35, DH: 36. DD1 born June 18th, 2010. DD2 born April 12th, 2012. Baby #3 EDD Sept 16, 2014:)
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jeanie » Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi everyone! What great posts to come back to! Pictures and videos! So much fun!

I can't believe some of our babies are turning 1 already. Happy birthday Beckett!

Camsmommy--I couldn't get your video to work. sad! That's so awesome that he's walking though already! :) Watch out momma!

psarahm--Lucy is a doll! So cute!

Skyley--kisses? love it! I'm trying to teach mine to kiss with his mouth closed....his current kisses are big, open mouthed, slobbery and right on the lips of the unsuspecting kissee.

freakylady--It's so great to hear your pregnancy is going well! Sounds like you're team green. :) It will be fun to find out on delivery day.

kryzkt--LOVE that video! :) baby laughs are the BEST! Thanks for sharing.

AFM--still working that horrible job, except I haven't been there for a month due to an injury. I was injured by a patient and am now going through workman's compensation and occupational therapy. Except I haven't gotten paid and I was supposed to by now (my check is "in the mail"), and I only will get a fraction of my normal salary (plus they won't pay for the first week that I had to miss due to the injury). And work is pretty upset that I'm missing so much work, but I'm doing everything that the docs tell me to and doing my therapy and everything...it was supposed to be a minor injury that was better in like a week. I am feeling much better though and can really tell an improvement. GOOD news though--I got hired part time in a job that I absolutely love and have been praying for and trying to get into since I graduated. It will be like one day a week, but it will get me experience in the field, which is what I need. They have been letting me come in to work despite my lifting restrictions, so that's been good.

My little boy is doing great! He has 6 teeth now. Two front teeth on the bottom and the four middle teeth on the top. He is teething some more, but don't know where this next one is coming in yet. He is crawling like a mad man and if I turn for one second, I have to play "oops, where's the baby?!". I wonder if he'll even care to learn to walk since he is content to move around so fast on all fours. He is pulling up to stand a lot though, but not standing on his own or trying to take steps yet. He is finally getting over his issues with textures and has started wanting to try anything we're eating! That's been so much fun.

Hope everyone is doing well. It's great to hear updates!
DS-3
DD-1
Angel baby grew wings 6/30/13

Cautiously expecting again, due 5/1/14!
Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Fri May 27, 2011 9:52 am

Hiya ladies! Been so busy over the last few months,... I swear I intend to get back here lol but then something happens. Just wanted to drop in and wish everyones lil one a happy Birthday! Ok, got gifts to wrap and outfits to pack for our photog session this afternoon, then off to the play group and school to pick up my books for the next set of classes. Maybe this evening I will be able to get charlie to sleep long enough to read everything.
Matthew Glenn 09/02/1999 33w3d
Charles thomas Jr- 6/1/10- born 37w2d!
Alexandria Isabella- 11/21/12 39 weeks

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Sun May 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Charlie will be 1 on Wednesday and that has me thinking about what we were all doing this time last year... I was doing everything I could to keep my lil guy inside, but in soo much pain. Some of us already had our babies by now but most of us didn't... And I think the baby fever is comming back now. I can't believe that some of your l/o are walking and have so many teeth. C just got his first the day before mothers day. Just started crawling a few weeks before that too... he's taking his time doing everything but talking, even with weight gain. He is speaking two or 3 words at a time and only weighs about 18 lbs now. We had a period that we had to go to the pedi every two weeks and had a nurse out here once a week to weigh him. he dropped to 16lbs at 7 months (from 17.4 lbs) and stayed between 16 and 17 until just this past week no matter what we tried, and he weaned himself at 10 months... no bottles now either, so it has been a long road!

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 am

ok, I think maybe everyone has gone just before I got to come back lol... if anyone is lurking or decides to pop in here's the link to c's birthday pics

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... a763e6041..

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beegee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 am

Hey Mamadru, I'm still around! Happy birthday to your li'l man!!! I can't believe Charlie's 1 already. Eleni's birthday is fast approaching too (June 18th). How did this year go by so fast? I tried clicking on that link and it didn't work, but I"ll try it again later. So Charlie only has one tooth, or has he popped a few more over the last few weeks? Are you working lots these days?

Jeanie, how are you doing? What a bummer about being injured at work... I hope you're feeling a lot better now. Still having to do phsyio and whatnot? Congrats on getting hired for that parttime job-- are you enjoying it? I really hope so... and certainly hope you're liking it much better than your 'horrible' job.

AFM, not too much to report on my end. Eleni is doing great at daycare and learning something new every week, so it seems. She took her very first unassisted steps about 10 days ago, it was so exciting! Though she hasn't been doing it too much since; just a few steps here and there. Lots and lots of smiles though!

So DH and I are technically TTC#2 now, however I have still yet to have my first ppAF! I honestly didn't expect it to take a year to come back; don't get me wrong, i love not having a period-- but c'monnnnnn, it's hard to conceive if you don't ovulate, right?! Argh! I'm still BFing DD, but hardly at all... first thing in the morning and then once before bed. I'll have to stop BFing at a year, I suppose, if I want my cycles to come back. Sighhhh! Now, if I weren't 32 I'd feel like there was no rush and would just take-it-as-it-comes, but given that DH and I want at least 2 more kiddies, i need to get this show on the road since it could take years of TTCing to get me preg again... especially at this rate. Doh!

Anyways, here's a couple recent pics of my little E:
ImageImage
She makes a crazy smile when we pull out a camera:)
Me: 35, DH: 36. DD1 born June 18th, 2010. DD2 born April 12th, 2012. Baby #3 EDD Sept 16, 2014:)
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby krzykt75 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 am

Hey ladies. Thought I'd share another video of George. He's been practicing his walking skills and he's getting pretty good. I thought with him being such a chunk he'd be a late walker, but I guess having an older brother gives him incentive to get mobile. He never crawled, but still does a butt scoot to get around.

Happy Birthday to all our June Babies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpSSmlYYyss
Me: Jodi - 36
DH:44
DS:Jack Francis, 8/16/08
DS:George Wyatt 6/30/10

krzykt75
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Beegee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:09 am

Bwaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Jodi, I love that video, look at him go!!!!! Omg, that is the cutest.
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby krzykt75 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:11 am

Eleni has THE CUTEST 'cheese' face.
Me: Jodi - 36
DH:44
DS:Jack Francis, 8/16/08
DS:George Wyatt 6/30/10

krzykt75
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Beegee- Yay! for first steps you must have been so excited. Still no rush on the lil ones. you have some tme left, nowadays seems like 45 is about the norm for when people are done having babies, at least according to school. Your lil girl is such a doll and you can even see her teeth in pics how cute!

KrzyKt- How cute... hes so sweet, he will be pro in no time walking like that. :)

AFM... well things I guess are pretty good, I will have to post a few of the pics when I get a chance since the link won't work. I think it's because of the way I have my privacy settings since DF decided to tell all his ex's that he has been having nasty conversations with to look at my profile to see pics of his adorable son. We do start couples counseling next friday though so hoping that goes good. I'm on a break from school for a bit still so enjoying all the time I get to spend with my lil man. He has his two bottom teeth but neither are all the way in yet, one is about half and the other is just the tip so far. I have never seen a baby eat cake the way he did. He grabbed a handfull and tasted it and when he decided that he liked it he stuck his face in it :lol: On the other hand... I cried off and on all day I'm still having trouble knowing that he is growing up! As for ttc, since I know that DF and I are staying together and I have horrid baby fever I'm trying to talk him into working on it sooner than my ticker says!

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 am

Lol I guess we are all a bit busy and not comming here that often anymore. I talked DF into letting my have the iud taken out in august when i go for my yearly and whatever happens from there well... happnes as long as therapy is going good and the chantix works to help us kick this nasty habbit that we both hate. If we all wait till the perfect time to have a baby then I dont think any of us ever would. Hopeing that I end up due after may but before august, that way I can take a semester off school to have a baby and all that sweet stuff that we remember so well. :P

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. It's been crazy busy around here.

Mamadru- Great to hear from you! It's been a long time! Sorry about the troubles with DF. I hope it all gets resolved.

Beegee- Eleni is just too stinking adorable! Good luck TTC! Let us know as soon as you know!

Krzykt75- Aww that video is just too cute!

FreakyLady- How's it goen?! Update please!

AFM...It's been so busy around these parts lately. DH has been out of town a lot so it's been me and Cam just hanging out. I am taking 3 summer classes and it is very overwhelming.

Cameron is doing great! He has been walking for over a month now and is into EVERYTHING! He recently discovered that if he stands on some of his toys he can get things Mommy tells him he can't have. His is at a super fun age and I am enjoying every minute of it.

He has his 1 year appointment earlier this month and is now 24 pounds and is 31 inches tall. Big Boy! He scared me to death about a week ago. DH was out of town for the week and Cam spiked a temp of 105. I rushed him to Urgent Care where they said it was a "virus". So he slept with me that night while I stayed up dabbing him with a wet wash cloth. Why is it that things like that happen to me when I'm alone? Oh well, his fever didn't break for 4 days but he is great now!

Here are some pics of Mr. Cameron.
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Beegee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Cam is SO CUTE. Omg... seriously? Those eyes and eyebrows are just melting my heart over here. I'm so glad he's all better-- that fever must have had you scared! I'm very impressed that you're able to take your classes while practically single-momming it... wow!

Is it just me, or are our June 2010 babies the cutest babies on earth?

Eleni is turning 1 on Saturday... I just can't believe it! Fastest year of my life.
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm

100% hands down the best looking babies ever!

Happy early Birthday Eleni!!!! Take a ton of pics!
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES