June 2010 Momma's #2

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby CamsMommy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 am

Mamadru- I see it too. I think that I would give it a day or two and maybe try again. The FRER stink. I got my first positive (with Cam) with a CB blue dye (I know, I know blue dyes stink). Then came a pos on a dollar store then after a few days it came up on the FRER. It's not over until the witch shows. I 'm thinking of you!

Beegee and Jeanie- How are you guys feeling?
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Beegee » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:12 am

My m/s is just starting to go away now, which is awesome! I still have some food aversions that come and go, but it's nothing compared to the nausea. In fact I kind of like the food aversions because with Eleni I wanted to eat EVERYTHING IN SIGHT and that's probably why I gained 50lbs... so maybe now these food aversions will keep me from packing on those pounds again :) That's my theory at least.

Jeanie, any sxs yet?
Me: 35, DH: 36. DD1 born June 18th, 2010. DD2 born April 12th, 2012. Baby #3 EDD Sept 16, 2014:)
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Camsmommy- I like the blue dye tests, I know everyone says they are evil but I have never had an evap or false + on them.

Beegee- I'm glad your feeling better, ms can be so hard. With charlie I wanted to eat everything (and did) but the hypremisis (sp?) kicked in and I ended up losing alot of weight until the end!

I POAS again... BFN! I wish I would just know either way! DF is right there with me too, but he don't have my line-o-vision so he never sees them! Hopefully something happens soon. I have lower back pain and still have the "let down" feeling, maybe some lower cramps here and there but that's about it... oh yeah, I also feel like I'm going to faint and have hot flashes along with shaking... sounds more like diabetes to me? Anyways, I'll try to take pics of tomorows hpt, provided I need to take one.
Matthew Glenn 09/02/1999 33w3d
Charles thomas Jr- 6/1/10- born 37w2d!
Alexandria Isabella- 11/21/12 39 weeks

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jeanie » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 pm

ahhh mamadru! So so sorry that this cycle is being so nuts! I feel bad having posted positive tests when yours is messing with your head! I hope you get a positive soon!!!

AFM--I have been having symptoms for days....before people even say it's possible to have symptoms. This is all too familiar from DS's pregnancy, though.

So far my symptoms are:
-Nausea/gagging/food aversions
-Overly sensitive to smells
-Fatigue
-Headaches
-Sore and enlarged BB's
-and the WORST of them all--having an allergic type reaction to DF's semen.

Yep, you read it right and might remember me talking about it last time. After I got pregnant with DS this started happening within a week of conception. After DTD, my hooha BURNS, turns bright red, and swells. I have to rinse DF's stuff out for it to stop. I am the only pregnant woman I know who has to have their significant other wear condoms AFTER she gets knocked up. It was my first pregnancy symptom last time. Even went to the doctor about it before I knew I was pregnant and he said it was impossible for that to be happening. DF looked it up on the internet and sure enough it can happen rarely to people when they are pregnant.

Last time it lasted throughout my first trimester but then seemed to ease up and we were able to DTD without a condom for sure by the middle/end of the pregnancy.

Here's to hoping it goes away at least after the first trimester!

:) Nice having our little secret between us. A few people kind of know, but by accident...work found out due to me trying to get the flu shot. But only the employee health nurses at my full time job know and hope they won't tell anyone.

Beegee--glad your M/S is letting up! haha I guess I see what you mean about the aversions. I think I ended up gaining 13 lbs with my last pregnancy, but lost like 15 lbs in the first trimester....so after the loss I gained 28 then to get me back over my original weight plus 13. Thinking it would be kind of nice to shed some pounds as long as baby and I are healthy! I meant to lose weight before getting pregnant again...oops!
DS-3
DD-1
Angel baby grew wings 6/30/13

Cautiously expecting again, due 5/1/14!
Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 am

:af: will be here any second. Right now I'm just spotting, but I guess weither way I have an answer now!

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beegee » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:30 am

Booo, AF! Sorry Mamadru.

Jeanie, i totally forgot about that crazy sperm reaction you had to your DF. That sucks!
Me: 35, DH: 36. DD1 born June 18th, 2010. DD2 born April 12th, 2012. Baby #3 EDD Sept 16, 2014:)
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Mamadru- Sorry that the the witch is playing games with you.

Jeanie- That stinks the whole allergic reaction thing. Hopefully it'll be gone soon.

Here are a couple stories for your entertainment. Let's hear some of yours.

Cameron has been throwing the biggest tantrums! They are getting better but still he is a total monster. He will throw himself on the floor kick and scream. It's actually a little funny. I ignore him and then when he settles down a bit I will explain to him why he can't have what he wants. Like today we went to Target and I bought a Starbucks coffee. Well Cam wanted it. Luckily I had already strapped him into his carseat. He cried from Target all the way home telling me off in his baby jibberish. Oh the joys of motherhood.

This morning DH didn't put the lid to Camerons sippy cup on right so if you tilted it a certain way it leaked out really fast. Well Cameron found this out and tipped his milk sippy on the coffee table. He spilled all his milk out and was splashing in it. When I went to get him he ran away laughing, leaving little milk hand prints on our sofas. I tell ya, my kid is a complete mess. lol.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:55 pm

It's alright, at least now I know what's going on (I can say this after sitting here crying about it for a bit), just means that I can enjoy charlie by himself for a bit longer. I will be worry free for the next two weeks and then I guess the madness will start, but hopefully my cycle will not play games. I'm thinking with all of the strange things that are going on I might need to go in and have my thyroid checked, now I understand why my OB offered when he did my biopsy.

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:45 am

((((Hello))))

How's everyone doing?
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 pm

:hi: CamsMommy, I think I broke the forums with my HPTs lol... How are things going?

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jeanie » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 pm

mamadru--yeah it might be a good idea to have your thyroid levels checked...just to be sure! Thyroid problems can throw a lot of things off.

:) not too much exciting going on here. No word on the jobs yet. My pregnancy symptoms have subsided. It's really weird because I was SO sick and lost like 15 lbs my first trimester last time. But the last like 5 days or so maybe have been so much easier. I can forget even that I'm pregnant at times! But my hpt's are still positive and no bleeding.

DS isn't doing too much new from my last post. He is walking lots more...instead of defaulting to a crawl he is getting right back up to walk!
DS-3
DD-1
Angel baby grew wings 6/30/13

Cautiously expecting again, due 5/1/14!
Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Still a bit early Jeanie, but hoping that you don't have to go through severe symptoms this time around. I think eventhough every pregnancy is different, things could be easier on you because now you sort of know what to expect. Just wait, now that he wants to just walk he is going to get into everything!

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi everyone.

Jeanie- I'm glad that your symtoms are gone. Hopefully, that'll be it right?! As far as the job front, something absolutely perfect is waiting for you.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Still waiting to make an apt to see my doc... Has anyone elses L/o exploded into talking? Charlie is repeating absolutely everything. If there is something he don't catch the first time around he looks at us and says "aden" so we repeat it for him. yesterday he started saying "yesh, doggie, mine,mommy,no want" there are about 20-25 other words that he says, but I didn't expect this! How is everyone else doing this weekend?

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Hey Mamadru! Cam is the exact same way. He will look at us in the face and have a complete conversation with us in his little babble talk with a few words that are audible. lol. Both funny and cute. He is now associating the word to the actual thing/item. We were reading a book and he pointed to the picture of the tree, cat, and fish all the while telling me what each was. I was floored. They are all little sponges. Everywhere we go I try to explain what things are (I must look like a lonely looney mommy talking to my 16 month old. lol).
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES