June 2010 mamas #3

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

June 2010 mamas #3

Postby mamadru10 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 pm

So we can keep up with what's happening with our LOs.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ JUNE 2010 MOMMAS ★·.·´¯`·.·★
skyley27 - DS born May 3rd - 5lbs 11oz
Em (formerly IslandJade) - DS born May 8th - 5lbs 9oz
shawnep99 - DD born May 16th - 6lbs 1oz
b0nita - DD born May 27th - 7lbs 3oz
KsMa - DD born May 28th - 8lbs 4oz
hopeful - DS born May 28th - 6lbs 1oz
sum1zbaby3 - DD born May 29th - 7lbs 0.4oz
mamadru10 - DS born June 1st - 6lbs 15.3oz
Camsmommy (formerly nrdenney) - DS born June 1st - 7lbs 7.5oz
Krissy26 - DS born June 4th - 8lbs 7oz
Legislady - DS born June 5th - 5lbs 15oz
Freakylady - DS born June 15th - 7lbs 13oz
Beegee - DD born June 18th - 6lbs 7oz
saraek - DD born June 18th - 7lbs 3oz
Jeanie - DS born June 25th - 8lbs 4oz
psarahm - DD born June 25th - 8lbs 9oz
thirdtimesacharm - DD born June 25th - 7lbs 14oz
krzykt75 - DS born June 30th - 7lbs 4oz

YAY third thread now!
please pm if i need to make any changes happy chatting!

Link to old thread: http://www.twoweekwait.com/preg/communi ... c&t=198510
Matthew Glenn 09/02/1999 33w3d
Charles thomas Jr- 6/1/10- born 37w2d!
Alexandria Isabella- 11/21/12 39 weeks

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:25 pm

I guess I'll start it out by saying that I for sure got my :bfp: today :)... I knew a few days ago when I started with that faint frer but DF didn;t believe me... this morning I took another and an equate, both faint... DF still was in denial. I POA CLearblue plus and he could clearly see the line and is now realizing that were pregnant!!!!!!!!

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jeanie » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:26 pm

:jump:

YAY! Congrats!!!! :) I TOTALLY see that line on the other one you posted!

My DF was on and off in denial until I finally did a digital and it said "pregnant," and he could NOT deny that one!

I know they are expensive, but seeing the word "pregnant" pop up was SO worth it! I think I did my digi at 12 dpo and got a positive. The digi I did on 8 dpo was negative, but I had faint lines on everything else.

When is your EDD?

So excited for you!

AFM--I am SO sick now. In less than a week, I've dropped 4 lbs (some water weight, I'm sure). Between nausea, gagging, and diarrhea, it's hard to keep anything in. I had some bright red bleeding in the past week or so, and it scared the crap out of me. My heart sank and I thought it would get heavier and I would miscarry. But it just lightened up and turned to brown spotting for a day. Thank the Lord! So far, no more bleeding. I talked to the midwife I work with today about it and all she said is "well try to stay positive." :roll:

Still in job limbo. Haven't heard back from the NICU yet. They were supposed to call by Friday, but maybe they'll call this next week instead. I had a phone interview for a pediatric home care job this past Friday (yesterday), and they invited me for a face to face interview on Monday! I'm not sure how steady the work would be though, and that makes me nervous. I guess I'll ask them all my questions on Monday! Fingers crossed!!! It would be a day shift position.
DS-3
DD-1
Angel baby grew wings 6/30/13

Cautiously expecting again, due 5/1/14!
Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh Jeanie, I'm sorry that you had a scare.. I would be out of my mind! I was still in shock until I ate dinner... didn't think that MS could start this early but... looks like I'm probably going to be in the same boat as I was with charlie, I lost weight instead of gaining. Hopefully it will pass for you soon. I hope the interview goes perfect and the work is what you want. EDD is July 19th for now. I'm happy for us all! It's so exciting to know that some of us are preggers now and have had babies again after our june babies. I'm going to call my ob early monday and see if I can get in for beta and prog.. oh and some nausea meds :lol:

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm

CONGRATS Mamadru! I'm so happy for you!

Jeanie- I'm glad that the bleeding stopped for you. I remember when I spotted with Cameron. I literally had a breakdown. It stopped the next day but the thought of what could happen freaked me out.

AFM- Life stinks. Things were going well and then we get hit with some crap you know. First, we are short selling our house and the bank accepted the offer. We sold all the appliances because we told our real estate agent that we were basically going to gut the house. Well he forgot to omit them from the contract so now we have to pay the buyers for new appliances. So pissed about that. Then after 8 long weeks of waiting to see if we got approved for health insurance (Cam and I. DH has it through his work.) I get a letter in the mail saying that we have been approved but because of my height and weight we are going to have to pay 300% the premium that was quoted. Talk about total failure. I feel beyond awful. I feel like a failure. I made the decision that Cam will have medical insurance and I will go without. I mean I know that I've been chunky but to have the insurance agency tell you that your too much of a risk because your "body type" (nice way of saying fat) you're going to pay more. I've felt low about myself before but nothing compares to how I'm feeling now. I'll get over it. Sorry for my total Debby Downer moment. And life rolls on.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 am

Camsmommy- That's so unfair, you shouldn't have to pay the cost of the appliances the person who didn't remove them from the contract should have to pay for them. As far as insurance, maybe you can go through government assistance temporarely. I know that seems horrible and all but so many people are suffering without insurance right now. Maybe try a different company even, they can't all tell you that your going to have to pay 300% of the premium. Why can't your DH put you on his insurance as a dependant? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I'm currently in school for health care business management so they make you take a bunch of insurance classes. In the meantime till you get insurance fidured out if you have an emergency and need to go in usualy the er has a program where you fill out paperwork and they either reduce the rate durasticaly or end up not charging you. I hope it works out for you.

AFM... scared the heck outta myself this morning, AF isn't due to start till tomorow and I'm having cramps off and on. I had myself psyched up to think that maybe AF will come or that all of the lines I got on all those tests were just my imagination. UGH! On the bright side DF is being really supportive now, even brought me roses yesterday.

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Mamadru- I hope that the cramping has gone away by now. That's really sweet of your DF to get you roses. My DH never does things like that. He's never been the type to do that. lol.

AFM- DH just started at his new job about 3 months ago. They are a small start up company so their insurance was really expensive. We decided that it would be cheaper to get Cam and I insurance on our own. I think even with the rate increase it's still cheaper than his work. We can't get on any government assistance because DH makes too much money. It's going to be that way for all programs that are geared for lower income families. We don't fall into that category. I guess what will have to happen in I just go without insurance until I find a job next year. I am a healthy person so if I do need to go to the doctor, it's probably cheaper to pay out of pocket. As long as Cameron is covered I'm pappy. I just have to look into other options.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

Camsmommy- hopefully you get something figured out soon. Being without insurance sucks.

AFM- cramping is just off and on now and no big deal. I scard myself this morning, turns out my fmu isn't the best to test with for me, I had almost no line on my fr 6 days sooner this morning. I tested again with the same brand and a blue dye when I got home, the blue dye is blazing and the fr is a standard positive. Anyways beta in an hour! Af never showed like she would have this am :jump:

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:51 am

Yay! Keep us posted!
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Gotta go get prog supp... and start them tonight, beta was @ 13 so they ordered a repeat for wednesday, nurse didn't seen too cheerful about my beta numbers but I guess it's a waiting game. I just know how it usually turns out when they say to relax and take it easy until we know more about what's going on... usually ends up in me adding more losses :cry:

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh Mamadru. I will be thinking of you and your little bean. You will be in my prayers. As hard as it may be, try to stay positive.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Jeanie » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:34 pm

mamadru--I'm so sorry. I will say a prayer for you and your little bean. Keep us posted.

Camsmommy--That sucks about the insurance. I know that independently, I was told I would have to pay $777 a month when I was paying out of pocket like 3 years ago. And this was a "special" rate for being a long term customer on my parent's plan. But I have had a lot of medical problems. I absolutely can't go without insurance because if I do, then future insurance won't have to pay on a lot of my problems because they can call them "preexisting conditions." However, if I have continuous coverage, they can't deny covering them. Something to think about if you have any chronic health issues, though you said you are pretty healthy.

AFM--job interview sucked. Not taking the job. They had horrible terms. No guaranteed hours, a varying wage which is at it's best $2.50/hr less than what I get now, and at it's worse maybe $6/hr less, plus I would need to travel and they wouldn't compensate for time, gas, or mileage. You are only allowed 3 sick days a YEAR. I may or may not qualify consistently for insurance due to the fluctuating hours and they would take it away the month I don't qualify. And like I said, I NEED insurance. Plus I'm pregnant. Need insurance. Oh well...another job bites the dust. I also called HR about the NICU job and they said the position was already filled. I told them that I was told I would be notified whether I got the job or not and they replied "why would we call you? You never even applied for the job!" ...uh I came in for an interview! Of course I applied!
DS-3
DD-1
Angel baby grew wings 6/30/13

Cautiously expecting again, due 5/1/14!
Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 am

really quick update... nurse called and said that my beta # was a 6 this morning, thats down from 13... said they want to run it again on friday to watch the number go all the way back down. I have to keep taking the prog till then and then wait for the cramping and bleeding to start over the weekend. They are starting to suspect some sort of a clotting disorder and told me to start taking baby aspirin.

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 am

I'm sorry Mamadru. You've only started to try again. Give it a little more time. Start taking the baby aspirin and keep on trying.

Jeanie- It's amazing that insurance companies get away with robbery. It is so infuriating. Like I said I am lucky enough to be healthy and don't go to the doctor all that often. Paying out of pocket is just easier. Now I can get hospitalization and surgery insurance but that too is expensive. I guess at this point I just need to give it up to God and see what happens.
Sorry to hear about the job. To not have guaranteed hours and have a pay cut that is just awful. I'm sure that something will pop up for you.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby skyley27 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Sorry I have been gone so long :)
mamadru I hope everything turns out ok for you and the beta will be up on friday!
jeanie congrats on the new one! my daughters are 2 years apart and are best friends most the time lol plus they have a playmate around their age :)
camsmommy I'm so sorry insurance companies suck!

AFM: I'm doing great and so is beckett I can't believe how much they grow up although from his 15 month appt to his 18 hes only gained like half a pound which had me worried but I guess it's normal since they are running around and tend to be picky eaters at this age lol other than that he is healthy although he got his first cold of his life a few days ago which is still pretty good :) He is such a fun loving kid although he is starting his tantrums ... do any of your kids try and bang their heads on stuff when they throw them? The doctor told us to ignore him when he does it but I don't want him to get hurt. Oh and he needs a hair cut he's starting to be called a girl tee hee :) I will try and post pics soon
BFP @ 11dpo
Beta # @ 26dpo was 26000
Beta # @ 28dpo was 3600
U/S at 8wks2days baby measured 8wks 4days and we saw one great heartbeat!
12/5 Gender US showed a baby BOY!! with a HR of 150bpm
C-section scheduled for June 1st @ 7:30am
Born early on May 3, 2010!
skyley27
Addicted
Addicted

Next

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES