June 2010 mamas #3

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby CamsMommy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Jeanie- Oh no! He bit you on the belly? I hope that Cam doesn't go through the biting thing. He recently started to throw things. Oh joy. lol.

I take Zumba classes at the YMCA but I also do it at home on the Kinect. Our church also does Zumba but have yet to go to that one.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Jeanie » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:12 pm

I have a kinect, too! I hadn't thought about Zumba on there. Something to consider. Although we are living in an apartment now with neighbors below us, so I'm sure they'd hate us jumping around.

Still trying to get settled with DS....he is not hardly eating at all and it's really worrying us! I'm sure he's not starving, but he's already a little guy! At least he's still drinking plenty of soy milk. Some days it's like he might have a few bites of toast at breakfast and then a few bites of chicken and an apple and that's about it. :( poor guy.

We did go to church today, trying to find a new one up here. There was a nursery, and although I've always been really against sending kids to nurseries instead of teaching them to sit through church, DS just isn't sitting through church anymore and as a result, we weren't going as much. Well he was sooooooo excited to have kids to play with and had an absolute blast! The service was pretty good and everyone was really welcoming. I know there's at least one other church we want to try out but think we'll go back to this same church for Easter next week because they are having an Easter egg hunt after the service and I think DS would have a blast.
DS-3
DD-1
Angel baby grew wings 6/30/13

Cautiously expecting again, due 5/1/14!
Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beegee » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Omgoodness girls, I've missed so much!!!!

Mamadru, congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you. Your sticks look amazing and I hope this is your sticky bean :) :jump:

Jeanie, congrats on the marriage and move, what an exciting time for you! Has the job started, and do you love it yet???

Camsmommy, psarah, hi!

Guys, it's been a crazy 2 months or however long it's taken me to post. We were all sick for most of Feb, and then in mid-March Dh's mom arrived from Greece to stay with us til mid-May. I'm having a heck of a time adjusting but trying to take it all in stride. Had teh basement flood this weekend, trying to deal with the aftermath. Have my c section scheduled for April 12th--- holy cow, that's 11 days away! Still working, but this week is my last (thank god... i'm so tired)

Anyways, i will go back and read all the posts a little more thoroughly to see what I've missed.

:) :) missed you guys! :)
Me: 35, DH: 36. DD1 born June 18th, 2010. DD2 born April 12th, 2012. Baby #3 EDD Sept 16, 2014:)
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Beegee! I was wondering where you have been? We've missed you too!

11 days and you'll be a momma of 2! Amazing! I hope that the time goes by fast so that it'll just be you and your little family and your MIL is on a flight back home soon. I know that you weren't all that thrilled that she was going to stay for so long. lol.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 am

Beegee- You must be excited! I'm excited for you, I can't wait to see pics of your new baby, keep us updated if you can find the time cause it sounds like you are one busy mama

Jeanie- Could he just be pulling the picky toddler act? When charlie starts acting like that we give him absolutely whatever he will eat and sneak a few things in. He is starting to love noodles so we make him pasta and put in pured broccoli in the sauce, he never knows the difference. I wonder why he is biting you, Charlie hits sometimes but he never bites, oddly enough he asks if he can sometimes :lol: . They say when tots are being picky to keep a journal of what they eat and most of the time you can see that they are getting what they need, maybe not in a day but usually over a week long period.

Camsmommy- Did you get the childcare problem worked out? I hope so I'm scared to put charlie in daycare for the same reasons you were talking about.Your not missing anything in wisconsin.

AFM- We got to go for our early scan yesterday, and all seemed perfect. The tech led us to believe it was anyways. Then we got home and I took a nap, right about the time I woke up the nurse called. She said that baby's heart rate is a bit low and to call if I'm showing signs of a miscarriage. I'm still not very far along and abbys heart I'm sure just started beating. They didn't even offer a repeat just said they will see us in may. DF said that I should wait a week or two and make something up to get another scan so we know that the baby is okay... I don't know what to do. Bub's heartrate was 95 @ 5w6d
Matthew Glenn 09/02/1999 33w3d
Charles thomas Jr- 6/1/10- born 37w2d!
Alexandria Isabella- 11/21/12 39 weeks

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beegee » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 am

Mamadru, i can't believe they called and freakin asked if you were showing signs of a miscarriage!? What the eff kind of reaction are they looking for? Honestly, it sounds like she is either a total idiot or was deliberately trying to upset you. My BFF was told the EXACT same thing at her early ultrasound (slow fetal heart rate, etc), and then she pretty much had to hold her breath and try not to cry every day for the next 2 weeks while she waited for her next u/s--- where they found her baby to be TOTALLY FINE. TOTALLY FINE, GIRL! She is 31 weeks along now, with a totally healthy bub. I will never understand the rationale behind telling a very-recently-preg mama about a low fetal heart rate from such an early u/s. I hope you can hang in there and get another scan in a week or two to ease your mind. :hugs: I'm so sorry they told you that-- I'm holding out that everything is totally great with your LO!!!! Trust that the tech is right and everything is perfect!!!
Me: 35, DH: 36. DD1 born June 18th, 2010. DD2 born April 12th, 2012. Baby #3 EDD Sept 16, 2014:)
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:31 am

I believe the tech was right... and that my baby is just fine... but I think next week I will have some mysterious cramp or spotting :) since they didn't even offer a second scan. Everything that I have read said that my babys heart rate is perfect. I even ran into my doctor yesterday (of course I blushed as usual lol) and he didn't say anything, if he thought there was something wrong I think he would have said something because we were walking into the clinic together just before my scan and he said he will see my early in may... so I'm pretty sure he pays attention to whats going on.

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Oh mamadru look at your little bean! I'm so happy for you. I too, can't believe that they called and asked that. Talk about insensitive! I see it this way, if they are going to wait a month for your next u/s then thats great. I'd be more concerned if they wanted me in in the next couple of days.

AFM- I guess something went down at the Y because now the Supervisor is with Cameron in his room and always gives me detailed report if what happened the whole 2 hours I was gone. I mean it's not an actual daycare center it's a YMCA child watch. I appreciate that they are paying attention to him (what they should have been doing). I feel horrible thought because he cries horribly when I go to the gym. It breaks my heart.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 pm

At least now you know he is safe, that is what their staff gets paid for is to make sure the children are not harmed. Maybe they changed their policies because too many kids were getting hurt? Maybe it's just anxiety because he is with you alot?

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 am

Just wanted to update with nmy 6w5d pic :) bubs heart is now beating at 129 bpm!!!

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beegee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 am

Awesome news mamadru!!!
Beegee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 am

Congrats Mamadru!!!
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby psarahm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 pm

YAYYYYY mamadru!!! :)
psarahm

Postby CamsMommy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm going to start a new thread since this one is already at 8 pages.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Previous

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES