June 2010 Mamas #4

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

June 2010 Mamas #4

Postby CamsMommy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Here we go!

Mamadru- How are you feeling?

Beegee- How are things going over on your end?

How is everyone else doing?
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Thought we were supposed to restart at 20 pages? oh well, we could use a fresh thread anyways. Our babies are almost two and were only on thread #4.

camsmommy-Things are so slow here. dr is keeping a close eye with more bloods. I am hating df... like really, wondering how I'm going to be able to raise my children with him. He didn't want this baby really anyways... Other than that nothing new. How are things with you and Cam?
Matthew Glenn 09/02/1999 33w3d
Charles thomas Jr- 6/1/10- born 37w2d!
Alexandria Isabella- 11/21/12 39 weeks

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jeanie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey ladies!

Beegee--I just started my new job on Monday! It's all orientation stuff so far. I haven't even seen my unit yet, but will tomorrow! :) so far, so good. I'm excited to start. GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!!! And congrats ahead of time! I can't believe you're about to have baby number 2! Let us know how it goes and give us some baby spam when you get a chance! We'll be thinking of you!

mamadru--ahhh that person calling you is an IDIOT! So sorry you had to go through that. Love the new picture and congratulations on the great heart beat! I'm sorry things are rough with DF...:( I hope he starts acting more supportive soon. It's really difficult to be frustrated with your relationship while you're trying to grow a new life! Been there, done that...hope things get better soon.

AFM--started my new job. I have been having a lot of contractions and cervical pain...I was in the hospital a lot starting about now in my last pregnancy. I saw my pregnancy records and saw I was put on meds for preterm labor at like 31.5 weeks and on modified bedrest. I just need to get at least started at this job before they put me on bedrest, so I'm trying to just come home and put my feet up, drink a ton of water, and stay away from anything that makes it act up even worse (caffeine, sex, etc). I told my midwife about the tons of contractions that come as close as 3 minutes apart, and she was not concerned (and neither was my midwife in KS, so that's two who weren't concerned) because I'm not bleeding, they aren't unbearable, and they aren't getting stronger, longer, and closer together. Otherwise, life is good! I'm just nervous about this all.
DS-3
DD-1
Angel baby grew wings 6/30/13

Cautiously expecting again, due 5/1/14!
Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Jeanie- how are you liking the new job? hopefully the contractions stopped and all is well with your bub. I hope you get some time to just relax soon.

How is everyone else doing??

AFM- spent thursday in the er, after not holding down anything for 3 days... I was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum, and they gave me zofran, it isnt helping much and I'm still not able to hold much down, but I guess two bites or so is better for us than nothing at all. I'm tired and weak... taking 3 naps a day and can hardly get off the sofa. I feel so bad for charlie because he wants to play and i can hardly manage moving around :(... I'll try to keep everyone updated.

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Sun May 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Jeanie- How is the new job going? No more contractions or pain going on? I hope that all is well and you are settling in alright.

Mamadru- How are you feeling? I hope that you're better.

Beegee- How are you feeling? How is it as a mommy of 2?

AFM- Nothing new over here. Cameron is going through a clingy, cry bloody murder for mommy. DH gets jealous but what can I do? I can't believe that our junebugs are going to be 2 already. Anyone planning a party or any of that good stuff?
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 am

CamsMommy- I am doing a bit better, starving all the time now lol. As long as I only eat a couple bites it stays down so it's getting easier. Charles has also been very clingy, I can't do anything without him! I enjoy it though knowing that I am giving him as much attention as I can before baby gets here. Cam and charlie will be two on the first lol, some days I do wish bub would have waited just a bit longer, dang impatient junebugs we had! Not doing a party, just getting him a cars cake and some ice cream, we spent alot of money on gifts for him though, even bought him the lil cars quad I am so excited to give it to him but DF says I have to wait for his b-day :( Maybe Cam is doing the terrible twos thing and just wants his mommy? We know why charlie is clingy but maybe it's a stage? Either way I hope he eases up a bit for you and you enjoy knowing that right now it sounds like hes a total mama's boy :)

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jeanie » Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello ladies! New job is going great--I love it. Contractions are continuing, just as rough as ever, but aren't dilating me so it looks like I just have an "irritable uterus" again this pregnancy. I was in L&D like 14 times with my last pregnancy before I had my baby and won't be doing that again this time! My new midwives won't give me anything for the contractions to give me a break or let me sleep since they aren't dilating me (dang! I'm going to be tired by the time this baby comes out).

Otherwise everything is going great. Just made a little trip back to Kansas because my schedule gave me 6 days off (without me taking any time off, it just lined up that way). Traveling 8-9 hours in the car at this point wasn't terribly comfortable, but we survived and I had a great time!

mamadru--glad things are staying down a little easier!!! :) those gifts sound like fun...my DH has a hard time keeping gifts until birthdays/holidays/etc, too! lol. I don't think I've ever actually gotten a Christmas present on Christmas!

camsmommy--Sometimes I love those mama's-boy stages, but I really do hate that it makes DH jealous, like you said! It seems like they always pass, and he goes on to be a daddy's-boy for a while. Enjoy the extra cuddles while you can!

I haven't started planning a party, but am hoping to do a little something for DS when/if my family come to visit after the new baby is born. Otherwise it's just a party for me, DS, and DH lol. He will have cake though! I'm just hoping I'm not in labor on his b-day (haha). He was due June 24 and born June 25. This one is due June 23! I need to go ahead and buy him some gifts!
DS-3
DD-1

Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm

AAAAHHHHH! Where has the time gone?! Next Friday Cam will be 2! Unbelievable!

How are you all doing? Everyones prego (or recently had their baby) except me. lol. We'll keep it that way. :P
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Fri May 25, 2012 9:06 am

Hope Jeanie is doing well, I was lurking somewhere and she had to go to L&D. That's right CamsMommy we have exactly a week before our boys will be two. I'm guessing you are set on being done with babies? THis one will be my last :) but things are getting better. Passed all my classes and have about a year left till im done and graduate.

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mamadru10 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:15 am

Happy second birthday to our junebugs!! :balloons: :yay: :wave:

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 am

Happy Birthday to all our June bugs!

:cake: :wave:
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby CamsMommy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:28 am

Happy Birthday Charlie and Cameron! Both born on June 1!
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamadru10 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 am

Hope all of our Junebugs are having great birthdays :) Charles had fun and turned my livingroom into another play area. So much has been going on for us over the last two weeks, DF isn't even living with me anymore! We have put eachother thru a boatload of issues in the last few years and I just couldnt take the drinking and laziness anymore. He will be watching bub while I go to school, and will have him every other saturday... I think thats fair enough for now don't wanna do anything on paper till the other baby is born though so I guess we will have to see how it goes. Baby is healthy this preg has been so easy that I even forget until the lil one starts moving around in there. the HG seems to have calmed down but I'm still losing weight and not sure why. Have a scan for cervical length on the 19th and since they are doing a complete sono I think if baby cooperates I might figure out gender before my anatomy scan.

mamadru10
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jeanie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks for the concern! As you can see, I'm still preggo despite my L&D trips. I will be 39 weeks this Saturday. At my appointment today they told me that I'm 3 cm dilated and 25% effaced! So happy! That means my contractions are getting me somewhere!

Happy birthday to all of our babies! Can't believe they're toddlers and turning TWO!

Mamadru--I can't believe you are 16 weeks along already! And feeling movement? That's awesome! I'm sorry things aren't working out right now with you and DF, but glad that you're able to put your foot down and stand up for yourself. I hope things improve!
DS-3
DD-1

Jeanie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CamsMommy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm so happy that all is well with you Jeanie! KUP on how things go and post pics when you can. (I've been secretly stalking the June DDC)

Mamadru- How are things going? Have you found out gender yet? I hope that things work out how you want them to with your df.
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Next

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES