July 2015 Babies from The Lucky Thread

Start a buddy group of like-minded mommies or reconnect with your old due-date friends here. This board is for buddy groups only. Thanks!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

July 2015 Babies from The Lucky Thread

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:16 pm

This group is moving on up from the TTC boards! We are all due July 2015 and we hope a few more of our TTC friends will be joining this thread next cycle!

Welcome, ladies... we made it!
Me: (Becca) 31, DH:36

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Re: July 2015 Babies from The Lucky Thread

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Yay!
Me: Jessica 26
Dh: 27
DD1: 8
DD2: 6
DD3: 7/21/15 :babyg:
:angel: 6 weeks 10/19/14

tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 pm

It's super weird to see the "new user" badge by my name lol. Trying, you've been busy on here!

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 pm

I know. I had thought everything would sort of carry over. I have been posting a bit this week. And from last month too.

tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:18 pm

I just noticed our title. I love it!
Dh texted me he wants to take me out to dinner tonight when he gets home. Of course I want to go now that I can eat again! And before the day may come when I cant

tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby klj921 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:22 pm

So I've been trying to post that I'm here for 30 minutes and then realized I had to register again! Weird! But whatever I'm here :) and super excited.
I felt bad posting in ttc so I've backed off a bit. I know how depressed I was when I thought I wasn't pregnant. I was happy for the rest of you but I realize the new members in the group didn't know me to be happy for my constant bfps. Salt in the wound. Glad to be able to talk about it now.
I've been feeling mild cramps and twinges.
Sometimes I start worrying but I think it's normal right? As long as they aren't severe and aren't accompanied by bleeding.

Also I'm at my mom's right now and I've wanted so many times to tell her I'm pregnant but I've stayed strong!
My brother invited me to the bar tonight and everyone keeps asking why I'm tired. But I don't think they suspect! :) I cannot wait for next Thurs!!!
Me (Kathy): 27 until 12/31/15
Wonderful Husband: 34 until 12/29/15
Beautiful Daughter: 2 until 10/19/15
My Sweet Boy born 7/22/15
klj921
Addicted
Addicted

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Lol! Yeah I guess you are right about that. We just have to post our pics here then! Hold out! You only have a week and it will be so worth it! I almost wanted to tell mine, but I will wait at least until then too.

tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:32 pm

You're so close Klj! I am feeling really tempted to tell DH's family at Thanksgiving, but I'm going to make myself wait until Christmas. We don't drink, so no clues will be given away there! I'm still waiting for morning sickness to set in and I'm hoping it holds off until after Thanksgiving. I don't want anyone guessing what's up, but I also really want to eat a lot of good food lol.

I have also been feeling cramps and twinges periodically, usually when I first wake up, or when I'm ready for bed. Maybe I'm just paying attention more during those times. I have had two really painful twinges the last couple of days. One happened when I coughed and scared me so bad, then it happened again as I got off our deep couch too fast. They haven't been worrisome to me, but it made me feel like I needed to be super careful!

I was starting to feel bad about posting pregnancy stuff of on the other board, too. I was also feeling like it was getting hijacked towards the end there. I had such high hopes that Amaura would be here with us, so I was holding out. I hope she'll be here next cycle!

Trying, I'm glad you're feeling better and well enough to eat! Going out to dinner sounds fabulous. I don't feel like cooking, and my hubby is at late meetings tonight, so I most likely have a hot date with something from the freezer...

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby klj921 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:50 pm

So idk what you all think but after (what feels like) all this time, I feel silly calling you by your screen names!! So, I'm going to formally introduce myself! I'm Kathy Johnson, screen name is my initials obviously (and wedding date).
I stay at home with my daughter while my husband is in the contractors union (I feel like I said carpenters union before. When I was driving to my mom's I saw the union sticker on our windshield and had to pee so I was thinking of being pregnant and the pregnancy board and somehow felt like I said carpenters before..but contractors!)
Our daughter just turned 2. She was a surprise but the best surprise ever! :)
I can't even imagine how amazing it's going to be to bring another beautiful life into our family but I cannot wait!

Those things have all probably been mentioned but I wanted an official intro! And I'm beyond thrilled that we get to share this journey together!!
I'm bummed about cdub and hoping amaura will still be in the running for July 2015 but I read a study somewhere that if done "perfectly" 1/4 women will get pregnant each cycle. So I'm pretty amazed and ecstatic we were able to beat those odds. I'm not sure if it is a bs study or if our lucky thread really was THAT lucky! I was so rooting for the other 2 to be here but next month could be their month!!
klj921
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Haha I totally agree! I felt weird giving out too much personal information on the other board at first, but now that I know you guys, it does feel weird calling everyone by screen names.

It also feels weird "introducing" myself because, yeah, we know each other pretty well by now, but I'll add a little intro! My name is Becca Chesnut, I groom dogs and nanny part time for a family with twin 2 year old boys. Hubby is Russ and he does all the photography, marketing, and advertizing for a dealership that sells restored vintage vehicles. We have two dogs, and are super excited, and a little scared, to be adding a baby into the mix! We live in the beautiful Skagit Valley in Washington state and I love it here. It's not super populated (I grew up right outside of Seattle) but it's large enough to have a Costco, Target, a few malls, and any other amenity you could imagine. There are endless beaches and islands to explore and tall mountains surrounding tons of farmland. It's always green and beautiful here, even if we do get a lot of gray rainy days in the winter. I think that's about it! Oh and Kathy, my mom is named Kathy as well. :)

As far as the other thread, I think it was incredibly lucky! I think that study is legit. I have read a lot of articles stating that many (even most) times the egg is fertilized, it fails to stay implanted and it's only because of the super sensitive tests that people even have a hint something was happening. That was one of the reasons I had planned on waiting until my period was due to test. That, of course, went out the window as soon as I saw the other bfps on the page! I think we are incredibly lucky that so many of us ended up with bfps this month! I was part of another thread for about a week (when I THOUGHT I ovulated, but actually hadn't) and none of those girls got their bfps this month. I don't know what we did right, but it's crazy that we all ended up on that thread together!

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Ok here's my official intro too. I am a stay at home mom and working on classes to go from an lvn to an rn with a bachelor's. I have been with dh since I was 15 and got married 3 days after I turned 18. By my 21st bday I had a 2 year old and a newborn. Both were on purpose. Dh and I were young and in love which also made us dumb. Lol I really hope they are able to join next month! I am excited to get this pregnancy started and to have you girls too!

tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EndorLeia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:30 pm

It feels so weird to be on the pregnancy board! I still don't think I believe it's really happening. We're telling my family this weekend, since we're telling DH's family over Thanksgiving. I want my Mom to be the first to know! For some reason I feel oddly nervous about telling anyone. I guess it's really real once other people know too!

"Intros" are totally funny since you all know way more intimate details about me than I've told anyone else, lol! My name is Mary Jo, I'm 29 and the hubby is 31. We've been married just over 2 years now. We just bought a house last year, and we've got one sweet little dog who's been our baby the last 3 years. She's named after Princess Leia, thus the avatar and screen name :) I hope she's not going to be too much of a jealous big sister! She's not usually much of a lap sitter, but lately she's been all over me. I wonder if she can tell something is different about me already?? Any changes in your dogs, Becca?

I've had some cramps/twinges off and on too. They worry me a little, but I've had to let go of every little thing. Otherwise I was driving myself nuts! I've actually been feeling a little more energy, but still some soreness in the boobs. No real morning sickness to speak of yet, a hint of nausea here and there but hardly even worth noticing.

I do think we really were a super lucky thread! I'm happy to be here with all of you ladies, hopefully the others will be joining soon!
Me-29
DH-31
Expecting #1 July 2015!

BFP: 11.8.2014
First appointment: 12.10.2014
**Sticky thoughts until then!**

EndorLeia
Friend

Postby klj921 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Yeah I wasn't about to do my intro in the other forum.
I probably would have if it didn't continue to grow the way it did but yeah its not ours anymore!
klj921
Addicted
Addicted

Postby klj921 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:44 pm

The female cats in my family have been all over me lately which happened with my last pregnancy. It was one of Scot's (DH) first indication that i was pregnant cuz his cat hates my guts but when I'm pregnant suddenly there she is! Haha
I've read through other boards just because I'm a worry wart and the cramps look very common! There's already stretching going on as the amniotic fluid comes in and however slight the little ones are growing so I want to say the growth and changes are what's causing it and it's nothing to worry about. :)

Not much longer until our dr appointments start! Yay!!
I wonder how well the dopplers work that you can buy to use at home to hear baby's heart.
Part of me is interested but the other part is scared I would be constantly checking and driving myself insane!
klj921
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Mary Jo, I have been watching for changes in my dogs because I have heard they can sense the changes in your smell and know when you are pregnant. Olive is always super cuddly- like she cries and wanders around aimlessly in the evenings if she's not allowed to sprawl across my lap while we're watching tv. Hugo is the exact opposite- he hates to snuggle. It makes him uncomfortable and I think he feels trapped. If he does join us on the couch, he has always had to curl up facing away from us, with his butt barely touching us. Lately he has wanted to be on the couch more and when I let him up, he curls up towards me and puts his head on my leg, or even rolls on his side and lays his head across my lap so his ear is up against my tummy. I feel like he knows something is up!

Olive is going to have a terrible time when the baby comes, or even when my belly starts getting bigger. We've already started pulling back on the snuggle time and I often make her go lay on her bed instead of on my lap. I don't want her to be in shock when she isn't allowed to do it anymore, but she's my snuggle bug right now, so it's hard to tell her no! I'm interested to see if their behavior changes in the coming months.

Another thing I have noticed is that the boys I nanny for have gotten SUPER clingy with me lately. They fight over who gets to sit in my lap and if one sees that the other is getting picked up or played with, they start fighting over my attention. They have done this off and on in the past, but I think they can sense something is different, too!

Henry James born 7/27/15
BeeCee33
Addicted
Addicted

Next

Return to MOMMY CIRCLES