Has anyone travelled with their bugaboo on an airplane ?

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Has anyone travelled with their bugaboo on an airplane ?

Postby bcbg1983 » Sun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm

I have a bugaboo frog and I'm debating whether I should get the transport bag for our next trip so that baby can use the bassinet as a bed or
buy a stroller that accomodates infant car seats and folds into a a small bag that fits into the overhead bin like the Quinny Zapp or Mia Moda Cielo ....

I was just wondering how easy it was to travel with the bugaboo transport bag and if you'd advise to gate check it or check it with the luggage.
bcbg1983

Postby mommaskye » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 am

I have a bugaboo frog as well. I didnt have the transport bag, but I gate checked the stroller, just got a tag for each piece and took it apart for them at the end of the hall thingy. but my daughter was older and could stand up and wait for me to do all that. I was by myself so if she was a baby it might have been a hassel. but i say not having a stroller to hold all your stuff is a hassel lol!
~mommaskye~
me - 30 :love: DH - 29
DD1-9
DD2 -3
:angel: - Jan 2013
mommaskye
Angel
Angel

Postby littlemissblue » Mon May 10, 2010 3:03 am

My sis in law had a bugaboo and checked it into the hold on a plane, when they got it at the other end the pram top hood was all ripped and they couldn't get any money back for it :(
Frances (29) :hb: Martin (29 )
IVF/ICSI#1: Aug 09
14.9.09::bfp:!!!
Oliver David born 30.5.10 7lbs 9oz

littlemissblue
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Strollers & Travel