kidco peapod travel bed--X-posted

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

kidco peapod travel bed--X-posted

Postby kali74b » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are going to be traveling to europe next year and may be ther 2-3months and was going to buy a packnplay when there for baby to sleep in...he will be 8-9months old at the time...but I discovered this peapod travel bed and thought it might be exactly what we need to bring with us.

Thoughts? Do you have one? Is the mattress part comfy?
Does it come with a hand pump?
Which one do you have?

Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby laurab007 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:37 pm

We have one and we love it! We've been using it since dd was about 9 mos old and she loves sleeping in it. The mattress is super comfy and stays inflated. It comes w/a hand pump, but I bought an electric one and just keep it in the bag. I also keep a sheet in the bag, so we're ready to go.

It's super convenient to travel with b/c it's soooo much smaller than a PNP. It takes about the same amount of room when it's all set up.
Laura - 43 and still fabulous!
:angel: 1/19/10 M/C 8w5d d&c (triploidy)
No longer TTC

ImageImage

laurab007
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kali74b » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm

did you get the plus or the regular one.......I am not sure which one of the 2 to buy?

Where did you get yours?
I see that BRU has the regular one in lime green and the red/blue one for the plus.
kali74b
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby laurab007 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:49 pm

kali74b wrote:did you get the plus or the regular one.......I am not sure which one of the 2 to buy?

Where did you get yours?
I see that BRU has the regular one in lime green and the red/blue one for the plus.

I have the plus. It came w/a pump and the sleeping bag, but we've never used the sleeping bag and I bought an electric pump, so if you don't need all that, then buy the cheaper one.
Laura - 43 and still fabulous!
:angel: 1/19/10 M/C 8w5d d&c (triploidy)
No longer TTC

ImageImage

laurab007
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fiddlist » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 pm

We have one and it was seriously one of the best purchases ever. We have one of the "self-inflating" ones, but I help it out a little with like 2 or 3 puffs. Set up is SO easy. We use it at least 1 or 2 times a week. She sleeps in there well (7 months old). We're also planning on using it as a crib on a Europe trip. It's nice because she'll be sleeping in something familiar.
Meg and James
Olivia, born 6/6/09
Emily, born 11/29/11

fiddlist
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Strollers & Travel