double stroller suggestions

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

double stroller suggestions

Postby Autumn2000 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:45 pm

In May I'll have a newborn and 18-month old and need to get a double stroller. I think that DS will be too young for a sit-and-stand and I'm scared of the Phil and Ted's after reading some reviews (maybe here) about the baby on the bottom being able to touch the wheels. I want a tandem style, not side-by-side and would also like one that an infant carrier can easily attach to one of the seats. Does this exist? I have to buy a new infant carrier because the one I used for DS was just recalled (Viva by MiaModa) so I was planning on picking the stroller first and then getting the infant carrier that goes with it.

Anyone have some good suggestions for me?
Autumn (34), Jeff (34), Jack (October 30, 2008) and Elizabeth (April 27, 2010)

Image Image Image

Autumn2000
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby amandamarie » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 am

I have a friend who has a Graco duoglide or something and she loves it. My sister in law also has a graco duoglide and she likes it. Personally, I didn't like the Graco strollers.. we're big walkers and the Graco models didn't seem designed for alot of that.. but for mall trips and light use I don't think it'd be that bad.. I think there is probably more variety in side by side strollers.. and we have one.. and it is not bad at all. We have never come to a door or shopping place where we had trouble fitting it.

amandamarie
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Strollers & Travel