double stroller advice

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

double stroller advice

Postby sethandme » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 am

For all of you mom's who use a double stroller i was wondering if i could get some feed back. DS will only be 13mo when the next LO gets here and we will definitly need a double. Funds are somewhat limited, so please none of the $500 and over models - unles its the GREATEST thing to ever happen to you :lol:

It HAS to be inline. I can't imagine trying to squeze around our malls and stores in a side by side. DH seems to have fallen in love with the Graco Quattro Duo, and i do like it, however i keep seeing things online for the Kolcraft Contours Tandum, but they don't carry it in any of our stores and anything i can't put my hands on makes me nervous.
Also DS is on the lighter end of the weight scale but really tall, and we have no reason to think this one will be any different if that helps at all. Any feedback you guys could give on ANY stroller would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Me - Corinne 30
DH - Seth 27
DS - Jacob 8/5/09

ImageImage
sethandme
Star Member
Star Member

Postby mommabuckley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:52 am

I saw a jeep duo in the mall the other day also inline. I'm in the same boat, DD will be 20 months when the new baby arrives and I am often out with them alone so I will NEED a double stroller. To make problems worse I need to find a very COMPACT stroller since the trunk of our car is ridiculously small. We're looking for a new car but I'm not overly optimistic DH will find something he likes in time... We have a pontiac sunfire lol. I know the regular graco strollers are too tall to fit but I've found that for single strollers the Babies R Us brand Especially for kids trendsport is a great single compact stroller but I haven't been able to see it in a double to find out if it will fit in our car lol. Good luck mama and congrats!
mommabuckley
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maggiemay » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 am

Have you looked on craigslist for a used stroller? I couldn't believe how many strollers were on there and in really good condition.
Me 34
Dh 34
Dd#1 3yo
Dd#2 born 5.1.10

Married my Highschool Sweetheart~The first love of my life!

maggiemay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Strollers & Travel