BOB can't praise it enough!!

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

BOB can't praise it enough!!

Postby futuremommyof2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Just thought i would post about my favorite stroller: BOB. I got Bob revolution in 2008 when i had my daughter. We have since put many many many miles on it. I have used in in the airports, ran hundreds of miles, and shopped many stores. It gives a super smooth ride for DD when jogging and has lottsa room for shopping bags!! I couldn't say enough how much i LOVE our Bob stroller!! If you are in the market for a good jogger, BOB is the way to go!!
futuremommyof2
Angel
Angel

Postby lovinglifeKU » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Glad to hear that as I just got a Revolution for my shower last week! I just wish I didn't have to wait 6 months to use it with an infant. We have a Chicco car seat and it isn't compatible.
:angel: Olivia Reese 6/8/10, 21 weeks
:angel: BOY 11/2/09, 9w5d
lovinglifeKU
Angel
Angel

Postby futuremommyof2 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 am

Can your carseat be used in your car without the base? I mean does it have slots on the sides of it where you run the seatbelt through? I had a graco snugride (you can use this seat without a base) but i didnt want to buy the 50 dollar bar for the stroller to clip the seat to. So i would just loosen the stroller seat straps, buckle the carseat into the stroller with the stroller straps (baby facing back of the stroller just like the seat would be if you were to buckle into a car without the base). By actually buckling the seat into the stroller, it seemed safer to me than to just clip the carseat to the bar anyway.
Lizzy (me) 24
Josh (SO) 29
Ashlyn (DD) 2
Kade 12/8/10
futuremommyof2
Angel
Angel

Return to Strollers & Travel