Double Stroller Shortlist

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Double Stroller Shortlist

Postby Missbollinger » Sun May 30, 2010 1:23 pm

I am expecting in January and I've been shopping around for a double stroller while TTC and never really saw anything I liked.

I heard that Britax is coming out with their double stroller next month so I was super excited and fell in love immediately! I kept looking and found another one I like the looks of too.

So The Britax B Ready $499 + $149 for the second seat - It has more facing 'me' configurations

OR

The Baby Jogger Double mini $399 + $59 fr the adapter bar Apart from the infant seat all configurations is pretty much face forward.

I like them both and each has pluses the other hasn't so I am so torn...if I had MY way I would buy them both :oops: but DH would kill me.

Input ladies?
CD46 (6w 3d) 32DPO HCG 45,802 Progesterone 11
7w1d :hb: 140bpm
12w1d :hb: 154bpm

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mmc 16weeks (fetus 8 weeks) 04/95 d&c
m/c 12 weeks 03/05
m/c 6 weeks 03/06
Missbollinger
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Baby4Staci » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:39 pm

I think that baby jogger makes a great mid priced double stroller. I did 4 months of research on doubles and i would have bought this in a heart beat if my son wasnt older. Thankfully I decided to buy a sit and stand because my son would not sit in the double SO GLAD!!

I did however, buy the baby jogger city mini single for Savannah and it is the best stroller I have ever owned. We used the sit and stand that came with the infant carrier bar and even now we use it. She loves it and so does Mason who was about 2.5 when we started using it.
Mason Anthony born 1/9/07
Savannah Ray born 5/9/09
Baby4Staci
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Strollers & Travel