Snap & Go AND a stroller system?

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Snap & Go AND a stroller system?

Postby lovinglifeKU » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 pm

I registered for the Chicco Cortina travel system and also a Snap & Go frame for quick trips since it is lightweight. I put both together and it seems that the Chicco stroller isn't that bulky or heavy so I'm wondering if I even need the Snap & Go. They almost seem to be similar size and the Chicco is a real smooth ride. We're still waiting on our little guy, so I'm just pushing them around the house with the car seat in them so I wanted to know what other people thought.
:angel: Olivia Reese 6/8/10, 21 weeks
:angel: BOY 11/2/09, 9w5d
lovinglifeKU
Angel
Angel

Postby MrsMartin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:24 pm

I have had both :D and thought the Cortina was a tank! I absolutely loved the snap-n-go minus the fact that it didn't have the big sun shade. The Cortina took up my entire trunk...it now sits at Grandma's house :wink:
MrsMartin
Addicted
Addicted

Postby vgarappolo » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:56 am

I bought the same set up as you and I am SO happy I did. The Chicco really is too big for every day use. We use our for walks, the part, trips etc. But for the mall, grocery store etc...definitely the snap and go. I will be sad when he outgrows the portable car seat and will be buying an umbrella stroller of some sort to replace the snap and go. Keep them both!
Me - Valarie | DH - Philip | DS - Aiden
Aiden Chase 5/21/2010
8lbs 13oz | 21.5in | 10:28am
DD - Meia Victoria - EDD 8/30/2012
vgarappolo
Angel
Angel

Postby jounderw » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 am

I bought the same stuff as well! I love the chicco but definitely a little too bulky for everyday use. We use it when we goes on long walks and to the park. The snap and go is SO convenient though for those everyday things like grocery shopping and running errands. It is not too bulky but like someone mentioned, you only have so much time before your little guy or gal grows out of it!
Ultrasound Repair
jounderw
Friend

Return to Strollers & Travel